Micromax A52

Micromax A52

• manav

galaxy y ram 256 it only 160

• SAHU

AnonD-14107, 07 Oct 2012dear all users, plz reply me that can this mobile ph (or Microma... moreJST CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC, THEN USE PHONE " Settings " ---- then choose wireless network .----- then choose hotspot---- then choose tech teathre. simple, then enable ur data connection in phone & open a web page in ur PC
hai na simple

• ONI

AnonD-65678, 02 Oct 2012http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1905067 check t... moreHey Bro.... I hve ROOTED my MMX A52 with this Process Easily 7days Earlier....And This is so easy bt read the intruction crrectly & and also about SP FLash tool 2.1121.01........

• ONI

piyush, 08 Oct 2012can u give a complete GPU information of this phone? bcoz i didn... moreIt has a PowerVR SGX531 G.P.U...with 4pipe texture Processing Ability...This GPU can Play Gta3,NFS Shift,FT LIberal,Angry birds Space like HD games without ROOT........

• piyush

SIVAN VASU, 06 Oct 2012Great phone for this prize... After long research i purchase mob... morecan u give a complete GPU information of this phone? bcoz i didn't get it from anywhre.....

• piyush

can any1 who has this phone give a complete GPU information? bcoz i didn't get it from anywhre.....

AnonD-65678, 06 Oct 2012a57wins only in screen size nd resolution,nd all features r same... morehalo Cubby plz plz answer my following question 's about a52 :

1. Does it heats up after using sometime
2. Phone Speaker quality and screen quality
3. Can we play game's like gta,temple run etc.
4. Does apps crashes and phone hangs a bit
5. Net speed in DOCOMO 2g network (though u are using docomo)
6. Recorded and downloaded video and audio quality.
7. How long Battery last if we continously using net or watching video or listening to music.
8. GPU and does it support AVI video format and java files.
9. It has QWERTY keypad or alphanumeric keypad or both 10. Quality of mmx a52 while comparing with samsung y phones or nokia 3g phones.

Plz reply,plz help me i wanna buy tis..

• sanam

great phone than samsung galaxy y

AnonD-14107, 07 Oct 2012dear all users, plz reply me that can this mobile ph (or Microma... moreno need of drivers or software just download 'easy teather' applction from playstore nd it will automatic install driver on windws xp nd for vista without easy teather it can detect nd can be used as modem.

dear all users, plz reply me that can this mobile ph (or Micromax's other mobile ph of Android) use to connect with any pc or lappy as a modem? i want to use internet in my pc also with connect mobile ph. if yes then plz tell that where can we get the software/driver of this mobile ph for install at our pc/lappy? plz reply i'll be very thankful to u guys.

• rajkumar

rashnit, 04 Oct 2012Which Is best between micromax a52 or micromax ninja 3 a57Mma52 is best

• Abhaykr

Is it better than samsung galaxy pocket in terms of internet browsing, download speed, and gaming?

• Nitesh

akki, 05 Oct 2012a52 is probably best in its price tag better dan galaxy y. I m ... moreI want to buy this phone for internet surfing is its display is good for video and touchscreen is good for typing

Want help from a 52 users, weather widget not working. Every time i tap it is showing weather update failed. What should i do, please help me regarding this with correct suggestions.

• SIVAN VASU

Great phone for this prize... After long research i purchase mobile in low budget. Speed and options are good....

SIDD, 06 Oct 2012Thanks cubby...tried that still no go.. can it be because of th... morein docomo u can set dive in or also tata.docomo.internet both works.I thnk there must be some network failure by docomo.because am using both airtel and docomo 2g data and theres no problm me in switching from one two another.contact to docomo customer care and tell them or just email them at listen@tatadocomo.com with subject as ur mobile no.

a57wins only in screen size nd resolution,nd all features r same if u want big screen go for a57.but coming to camera a52 2mp iz better 3mp of a57.and also a52 camera iz best nd soo fast in taking photo:)

• jeet

ants, 05 Oct 2012Can anyone who is a user of dis phone,pls tell me its pros and c... moreI m using a52 and glaxy y ,I give 4* to glaxy y, 5* to a52 for its features. I m only give 4* to Micromax a52 for its camera. overall a52 is good for first time android user

• SIDD

AnonD-65678, 04 Oct 20123g can be enable it to one of the sim.but both the sim have 2g.e... moreThanks cubby...tried that still no go..
can it be because of the access point names.I have four option.three are selectable.
1.tata.docomo.dive-in
2.TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
3.Tata.Docomo.Internet(TATA DOCOMO STREAMING)

the fourth is MMS

it was selected on the third option.
i have tried all three.
my previous samsung c3752 used the first option.
still not sure what to do.

• Raj

rashnit, 04 Oct 2012Which Is best between micromax a52 or micromax ninja 3 a57Defintely A 57