Micromax A73

Micromax A73

• bablu

guys i want buy this handset
bcoz it is very nice phone

• jasa

this is gd mobile, but if it's ram was 512 mb then more better

• sukhadeo m shinde

micromax A.73 mobile is very good handset & its applications is very good & battery back up is very high . I like a this mobile set.

• manoj

is a73 dual sim (gsm + gsm) with dual standby

• NAVI

Hi friends, m use a73 micromax. Its very gud phn nd very high speep nd all aplication suported gud flash nd games.... etc

• Prakash

no one can perchase this A73 it is a very bad mobile not working more than 1 month your money is worth.

• Nitu

why A73 hangs even when avaliable RAM is showing as 40-45mb. it does not starts even if battery is removed and again inserted. it only starts if it is kept switched off without battery for 1-2 days and then again insert the battery and start it. Also it again hangs after 1-2 weeks and then again have to remove battery and have to keep it for 1-2 days. Please suggest me what to do.

• raaz

Hi friend this phone is very bed.I suggesse u r not buy this phone.bcuz camera quality is not gud.no internet data tuning fast.n no supper cistern care center

• chetan

its very slow to open all applaction and not able to support 8gb card can u slove it

• charanjeet

i bought A73 last month just used for three days it start heating...then after a week it hangs again and again..then the it goes dead .. i take it from service center today after two months..i m surprisingly shocked for all those problems in one phone....worst camera,,,,sound......its totally a money waste,,,this is my request to new buyers please don't go for it....its a waste....

Tigmanshu , 03 Sep 2012How to run skype, hd games, screenshot app on this device?Its a good phone.battery back up is very very good.if you use internet on morning 3.00 clock lt is very high speed.I always love micromax products.please dont take samsung mobiles.I tell some samsung mobiles please take that mobiles.galaxy y,galaxy ace this mobiles are very bad mobiles.I already use this mobiles.samsyng is a worst company.now I use this mobile very good.amazing mobile,after 3or five years micromax is the number one company.thankyou for micromax.

• Kishore

I got this phone this month. I am happy with all the features. It is value for money.
My only problem is that the phone hangs or becomes slow many times. I have only the factory applications, but the available RAM never does beyond 20 MB

• Raghvendra

hello friends!!! I buy this phone.. superb' and nice phone. gud android phone compare then samsung. nice touch and big screen...

• gufran

can any one tell me this think ( micromax a73 mobile buying >is it verth doing/

• arjun

Sagar, 16 Sep 2012never buy any of the Micromax product..they all r very pathetic ... moreman micromax is the worlds 12 best phone producer according to sales statistics... it is a bet buy for such a low price. I swaer with all sort of features....

• Naresh

hi frends i want to purchase A73 mobile can anybody tell me is it working better,good or poor

• kencha

it's ok not bad for 7000 it is a great mobile

priya, 09 Aug 2012will u please decribe .. is this phone really hang up(getting s... morehello friends i need detail about micromax a73 mobile.how is this mobile batterybackup,internet,dual sim,music sounds,application supports & touch screen... tell me friends plz...

• s.k 1∅&

this phone is awesome and superb and Buzz yaar.I am using this phone .go for it dont think its the best. phone than samsung galaxy y..

• Hardeep pathak

I want to take this mobile please tell me about this