Micromax A77 Canvas Juice

Micromax A77 Canvas Juice

• Chin10

dhruv, 10 Dec 2013I suggest u that u buy a micromax A77 model because micromax sof... moreSo accordng to u mmx juice is a gud phone.. Last query.. I have heard that it has heating problem and dislay issue too.. Can u plz clarify it... And quality wil nt b that much gud bcoz they r gvng so much at so little price.. Plz help me out..

• chin10

PRASHANT, 10 Dec 2013hi....i am using mmx canvas juice a77...applications u can moved... moreSo accordng to u mmx juice is a gud phone.. Last query.. I have heard that it has heating problem and dislay issue too.. Can u plz clarify it..

• sallu

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2013frnd plz tel me about this phn btry back up nd video quility nd ... moreS duos is nothing against canvas juice....I HV used both so I knw that...canvas juice is best....

• King

Hi guyz...i just want to know Micromax Juice A77 whether it has released or not...because i'm not finding no in online...are they selling in the stores?

• Jay bond

PRASHANT, 10 Dec 2013hi....i am using mmx canvas juice a77...applications u can moved... moreR u sure we can move apps from phone to micro sd card?

• rahul

Hey last mobile prize 7500/-

frnd plz tel me about this phn btry back up nd video quility nd 3gp speed nd gaming parformance.i want to buy this nd i m confuse between samsung s duos nd a77 micromax

maz, 08 Dec 2013battery life is only the good point i found in this phone... ca... moreYou should buy DSLR for camera.
Even on Samsung you cannot move app to SD card
please plug in hearing machine in your ear if you cant hear voice in market.

manoj, 09 Dec 2013HI, guy's my self manoj. any guys please some thing about wha... moremaximum is 9999/- and minmum is 7999/-

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2013you tube... for camera quality you can move some app to SD cards but not all.. Camera quality is good in day light.. video frame is 30 fps. which is superb..

• sunil

ge, 10 Dec 2013hey guys i would lyk 2 buy this... can we save the apps we down... moreYes you can move app to SD Card. But not all app. All those app which are not directed connected to phone can be moved to SD cards.

Chint10, 09 Dec 2013Hey dude.. I am gng to buy this phone.. Can u plz sae hws it ove... moreyou tube... for camera quality

• dhruv

chint10, 09 Dec 2013Hey bro.. I am gng to buy tomorw a new smartphn .bt i am confusd... moreI suggest u that u buy a micromax A77 model because micromax software and hardware parts better then xolo mobiles and canvas series is marketing seler better like samsung galaxy series

• ge

hey guys i would lyk 2 buy this...
can we save the apps we download in an sd card????

• dibakardj

can i play hard games in micromax a77 like mc4,call of duty strike team please reply

chint10, 09 Dec 2013Hey bro.. I am gng to buy tomorw a new smartphn .bt i am confusd... moreYes bro u can go for lava 500s but not 500s ips or a77 lava give u complet pack u can enzoy like i phone dont forget micromax poor service center

• PRASHANT

chint10, 09 Dec 2013Hey bro.. I am gng to buy tomorw a new smartphn .bt i am confusd... morehi....i am using mmx canvas juice a77...applications u can moved on sd card easily....this is the best phone ever....i am very happy with this phone..

• chint10

Hey bro.. I am gng to buy tomorw a new smartphn .bt i am confusd btwn xolo q500 and mmx a77 i.e. Juice.. Xolo is hvng gud quality bt as u r sayng bad procsr and mmx hvng gud procsr bt app cant b move to sd card.. Bro plz suggest me a gud phn.. I wl b thnkful to u.

• manoj

HI,
guy's my self manoj. any guys please some thing about what is maximum price on this hanset micromax A77 juice

• rahul