Micromax A77 Canvas Juice

Micromax A77 Canvas Juice

AnonD-212339, 08 Dec 2013review aftr 2 days o usage 1.battery is really huge advantage ... moreHow much did you get it for? It is out of stock already in some stores.

• tejas

can i meve apps from phone to sd card....????

• Chint10

Mya, 05 Dec 2013guys you can get this mobile on home shop 18 tv chanel live show... moreHey dude.. I am gng to buy this phone.. Can u plz sae hws it overall.. Camera qualty? And i have heard we cannot move app to sd card, is it true?

AnonD-192220, 08 Dec 2013And main thing I want a dual sim phone,Micromax a77 is dual sim bro

Xperia is also made in china

• k

AnonD-192220, 08 Dec 2013And main thing I want a dual sim phone,the new duos 2 is good too.

AnonD-192220, 08 Dec 2013Some one please say I want only a better processor than Nokia L... moreEven better than galaxy core. But Internal memory less

• AnonD-192220

And main thing I want a dual sim phone,

• AnonD-192220

Some one please say
I want only a better processor than Nokia Lumia 520, and a durable phone.. I use to play Some games like Temple rum, subway run,And some other action games and I do hole day f.b.
this phome will ok or not??
reply soom thankss
And what is the lowest price of that cell?

review aftr 2 days o usage
1.battery is really huge advantage over other phones in this segment
2.camera is good but low light pics are not soo much clear bt are full of pixel density
3.performance is very much gud awesome 12 apps were running in background !!
4.ppi is 240 !!!!! i have checked it by using app namely " screen specs "
5.soon will get screen gaurd bt u can use canvas 4 screen gaurd
6. apps can't be moved to sd card becs its ext-sd so apps can't me moved bt it will get an update soon for swapping internal sd to ext-sd without rooting !
7. flash light is very much bright higher than canvas hd , samsung galaxy s,s2,s3,s advance !! i hv tested it !!! :-)
8. records 720p videos
9. front cam is ok
10. it have 2 pt multitouch bt its touch density and smoothness is very much upto the mark nd responsive
11. a best andro device in 8k segment

• maz

battery life is only the good point i found in this phone...
camera quality is too much worst...
apps cant b moved to sd card..
the sound quality at the tym of calling is very much slow..u cant hear anything if ur in market...

Thanks Guys for your replies and i am purchasing this mobile .

• Rodie

Hiiiiii frends ! pls tell me is it good phone or not ??

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2013This is china made mobile is it good or not. i heard china mobi... moreGo for it bro. If u want long battery and bigger screen.

• Shekhar

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2013yarr plzzzzzzz tell me abt this ph nd how to take it ?????????? ... moreNice mobile,i m using this phone..no problem..

This is china made mobile is it good or not.
i heard china mobile causes radiation..

• Mrigya

Hey guyz... can u plz tel me about the picture quality..
And I hav heard that the apps cant b moved to SD card.. is it so?? Plz reply asap...

AnonD-213104, 07 Dec 2013I ordered from Homeshop on 26/11/13 with great difficulty I was ... morealmost all mobiles r made in china

I just want to ask you any who is using this microxmax mobile they are facing any problem with it.tell me whether micromax is good or samsung and i heard that micromax china made phone have radiation.please reply .

• supriyo

hey frndx am going to buy Micromax Canvas Juice A77....is it a good one...?????????
does it shw any prblms....
plx reply frndx....need ur help... :)