Micromax A94 Canvas MAd

Micromax A94 Canvas MAd

this phone is not bad. I have brought this two years ago still i am using.

• Nainar

Very worst mobile phone in the world.
I bought it on Mar 2014.
from that i repaired it more than three times. my problem not yet solved....

• vikranth

sobin joseph, 25 Feb 2015Camera is not working..front cam and main can...mine also the same prob.. Did u find any solution For That

too slow and hanging

• pandit

the mobile is heat and hang so I request to
people this mobile is not buy because you buy this phone. you are very sad

• Ananth

More Hanging, no upgredable..waste mobile

• syed

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2015very very cheap phone my mistake i will purchase no work onlly... moreor right

• sanjeev goel

hi in my opinion its a useless phone .
its sound is very low. it ringtone is useless.
I think that it have to repairable phone .
I brought it from paytm and it was like 3rd class phone

• saurabh Tiwari

hii frds not btry pickupa n mo..

switch to n hang problm

• rakhi

it switches off automatically. sometimes on on long press. sometimes have to remove battery. Now a days even after removing battery does not work.

Gurjeet, 24 Oct 2015It is a great mobile because it never have hang its net speed i... morehi fds micromax mobile is not good battery pic up is nt good ph heating,automatically sw off data on auto matically restart the ph bt micromax ph is nt good plz nt perchese the micro max ph this is ver vvv bad phone 100% iam buying 6 months back alredy hanging, automatically sw off data nt perfectly conecting slowly ph

Great phone ever great camera both its really awesome

• shah

gr8 phone , using from last 1.5 year , best features is 5 m p camera both primary & secondary , high quality camera taken HD images ..

• mohit setia

i have a mobile Micro max A 94 Canvas Mad. I using the phone since 2-3 year. I could not connect wi fi signal. can you suggest me what I do. help me.

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2016This phone micromax a94 is the worst phone i've ever used..camer... moreGo to the service centre and reinstall your software... I will make your phone new...

This phone micromax a94 is the worst phone i've ever used..camera stop working after 8 months..apps doesn't response quickly..n lot more bugs..dont buy this phone if u r planning to buy.

• dipayan

I am using Micromax Mad A94 model mobile since 2.3 yrs. since 2 days I have issue with my mobile. i.e. mobile network data connection automatically turn on. If I turned off data connection, again in 5 secs it is automatically turned on. What should I do ?

• rakesh

very gud phone and i am using this before 2 years

• D P SINGH

I would like to say that it has been a total loss of money for me. Buying a micromax a 94 one year back was a big mistake or I should say that it was like throwing away Rs. 7500.

• dee

this is the most disgusting company and phones are the most..
don't prefere this compay phones