Micromax A94 Canvas MAd

Micromax A94 Canvas MAd

• yogender

i am using this mobile about 1 week and i have to say this mobile have very poor battery... totally suck
micromax gives alot features like good camera, hd video support, good graphic etc but only 512mb ram.
as compare to micromax canvas juice a77 this mobile totally sucks..

I hate micromax bcz it's all phone's camera quality look like Chinese mobile. .They should improve it

Micromax is a good company offering best phones on low prices. I am using Ninja 3. It is better than my Samsung galaxy Y on every aspect. This phone A94 must have a 1gm Ram. I don't know why manufacturers are stick into 512mb RAM on most of their models, while they have already upgraded to processors like dual core, quad core etc. Some games like Temple Run, Subway surfars etc my lag due to 512mb RAM. Again battery is a big problem in an Android set.I think it should be at-least 3000mah battery like Canvas Juice. 4.5" IPS display with 16M colors is a really good decision from Micormax. I am planning to buy it but I will wait for upgrade that is 1gm RAM... I hope it will upgrade..

• vivin

ak, 21 Jan 2014micromax is very bad brand of india.micromax a94 battery life is... moreits a one of the best cheap brand in india.
canvas4,a77and canvas 2.2 is very good mobiles

• AnonD-198707

• ak

micromax is very bad brand of india.micromax a94 battery life is very poor.totaly bad.

• Aryan

Micromax should give better batery for better phone. And most importantly your phones are good but the customer care service is very poor. You have to improve it to be a good brand. And it is the sign of a good brand.

• vij

Micromax lunching new modal mobiles but thr is no perfomence low bettery backup,disply clearity , bad service simply look like good but experiance is very very bad.......