Micromax Canvas 5 E481

Micromax Canvas 5 E481

• vikrant

AnonD-514977, 17 Mar 2016Please suggest me which phone i have to buy in among of Micromax... moreGo for xoiami redmi note 3 pro. Excellent phone under 12000 3gb ram, 32 GB internal storage,excellent screen quality then these sets, amazing I am using it no problem,you can check it on YouTube for more!!!

• please

Give marshmallow update soon

AnonD-514977, 17 Mar 2016Please suggest me which phone i have to buy in among of Micromax... moreGo for canvas 5 its better than rest

Please suggest me which phone i have to buy in among of Micromax Canvas 5 , Lenevo K4 Note,Letv Lee Max .Please update me ASAP.

• Anil

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2016YesBattery backup low

Vs, 16 Mar 2016Plz.. . Give me some suggestion... This phone is very good in fe... moreDisable the Engineer mode(Settings->Apps with Usage) and Android device manger in (Setting->Security->Device Administrators).
Also you need to go to location->On it first then in MODE check Battery Saving option and in same Location select Google Location History and if it is ON just Click it OFF....

dont use uc beowser for internet in this mobile it uses up battery very fast use opera mini and chrome instead

• sriranga

hi i am sri
i am using this phone sensor is not working other wise good mobile to use

• Vs

Plz.. . Give me some suggestion... This phone is very good in feature as well as price also.. .. Iam using this phone from 3 months... The main and headache of this phone is battery.... It drains very fast... After charging upto 100% it drains to 80% in 1/2 hour... 'Even in standby'

It's a awesome mobile.
it drains too lately . It gives you double backup. you can use your mobile battery two times.first charge your mobile 100% when it drains to 1% reboot your mobile then it becomes 70%. It will give you backup of half hour.
it heats quickly you can even iron your jeans.
you can play clash of clan with desktop feeling .put your charger and play.
when i bought this mobile internal storage was 10 gb and after 1month of use i have 6 GB of storage

• sourav

P B Chowdary , 28 Feb 2016I try to charge my phone : i put my phone for charging up to 1... moreSame problems with my canvas5

phone is awesome but from last one week battery shows only 70% and stucks their for 1 hour after that it shows direct 100% that also after rebooting phone.

but right now whenever i put phone to charge first it charge upto 40% after that it starts discharging even i put on aeroplane mode .

but if i poweroff phone and start charge then it slowly starts charging....

iam very upset because of this issue , actually i love micromax and i thought that now micromax has improved alot but i was wrong.

• toshi

hiii.... I am using this phone from last 4-5 months. And this phone is really outstanding. I love all the features of this phone and according to me this phone's performance rate gonna very awesome rather than other phones. So I am personally suggests to everyone that if you wanna to purchase a phone which have fully features and have lesser in pricing then you go for this sexiest phone ever which is Micromax Canvas 5 E481

• dev

yatin, 12 Mar 2016how to updated my canvas 5 in to marshmallow 6.0. please tell me.Hi yatin,

wright now micromax didn't release android 6.0 version
so its not possible to update via software update
if you want you can download custom rom and install it but may be it will not behave properly

• Soumya

This phone really works outstandingly..... I have bought it 1 month ago and I am fully satisfied with the device... Best ever according to the price................

• Peter 007

I just want to buy this phn
So I want to know the bad issues like hanging
Battry easily discharge heat problem These bad issues occur averagely or rarely

And guys what about camera quality

rajesh, 07 Mar 2016Micromax canvas 5 is having mice problem. I have purchased it on... moreso what happened did Flipkart exchanged ur set or ur money was returned.
i am also facing the same problem
micromax had twice replaced my set, this is my 3rd set but still having the same problem

• SuNiL

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2016YesNo..

• R K PATHAK

Phone heating badly and battery drain very fast.

• Meet

My phone gets hanged sometimes after updating 34 mb update is there any solution