Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Papul, 07 Aug 2015Ha ha ha Its really funny dude.... Some time it happens...Jst w... moreI want to knw is gud ph.or nt plz tell me?

• Sandeepm 8

Light weight
Stylish look
Its look like a iphone
Tottally device is superb

weight of the device is 135 gm and dimension is 140.5*69.75*9.3 mm.

• Rahul

gsharma, 08 Aug 2015Which is better RedMi 2 or Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 ? Both r of ... morewait for redmi2 prime

dont know why but most of the reviews given on flipkart do not look genuine... may be Im wrong but most of them look like copy paste work.... waiting for more genuine reviews by you guys...

• NAYan

Gaurav Sabharwal , 08 Aug 2015weight of the device is 135 gm and dimension is 140.5*69.75*9.3 ... moreI have called Micromax Customer Support office but they were unable to provide the information about dimension and I also sent mail to the mail id you have mentioned but didnot get any reply from there side.Its disappointing.

• NAYan

AnonD-427109, 08 Aug 2015no issue for heating till now... nd battery backup is good... I read all the 44 reviews in flipkart.I havenot receive my phone yet but I think all we,the users of Micromax Canvas Xpress2 should suffer with its fastly draining battery according to the reviewers.Why guys is it a fake 2500 battery???

• sudhakar

Hi friends,

Could some one post Xpress2 Multi touch capacity?
Unable to move apps to external storage - is this real?

gsharma, 08 Aug 2015Which is better RedMi 2 or Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 ? Both r of ... morexpress 2 is much better dan redmi2...so go for xpress2..

AnonD-427131, 08 Aug 2015is there a issue with battery backup or excessive heating of the... moreno issue for heating till now... nd battery backup is good...

sharry 123, 08 Aug 2015not able to move apps to sd cardyou have almost 4gb... apps+data.. so no need to move the apps to sd card... u have enough memory for apps.. use it..

• gsharma

Which is better RedMi 2 or Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 ? Both r of same price 6k.

AnonD-427109, 08 Aug 2015my review.. out of 10 Front Camera-10 better than 2mp back ... moreis there a issue with battery backup or excessive heating of the phone?

• sharry 123

AnonD-427109, 08 Aug 2015my review.. out of 10 Front Camera-10 better than 2mp back ... morenot able to move apps to sd card

• Sharry

I am not able to move apps to sd card in micromax canvas express 2,why?no option find out

my review..
out of 10
Front Camera-10
better than 2mp
back cam-8
i compared with canvas gold 16mp
it was quite good.. almost like canvas gold
battery back up-8
performance-7
little bit laggy but its okay... at this price... its cool
looks-10
perfect slim nd nicely designed..
music-8
not so loud normal...
browsing-9
fast
no lolipop update yet now... hope it will come soon..
overall-8
so just go for it... :)

please tell me when it is going to upgrade to lolipop.no update available right now on my xp2.

• Bhaiyuuuu

with 1.4 octa core processor 1gb ram suffisant or not???????

NAYan, 08 Aug 2015I shall also get my phone the next day via bluedart.Thanks for y... moreI can't tell its accurate dimension but only can say that its light weight and slimmest body as canvas spark

• s.s.s

hay frnd it can play how many heavy game plzz tell me