Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2016No we cannot move apps or games to SD card after lollipop update.Yes we can't

• Bhilala

Pradeep, 20 Nov 2016How to updates 3g to 4G maikromaxe313canvasmobile 4g convert

• Anwar

Guddu kumar, 07 Jul 2017NiceConvert 3g to 4g

• Guddu kumar

Prakash, 09 Nov 20163g to 4g upgrade pls help me Nice

No transfer app from phone to SD

• vikash raj

AnonD-665396, 28 Apr 2017How i use jio sim in canvas E313How to use his sim?

• Geek

Fraud Micromax, my unit of this phone shows only a 1000 mAh battery when checked, but it us written 2500 may on battery. Never buy cheap knock offs like Micromax..

• Shyam kumar

Manish kumar koli, 05 Sep 20163G to update 4G4G

How i use jio sim in canvas E313

• nand

How to make a vedio call?

• Raj

My micromax express 2 mobile phones primary camera is not responding due to uninstalling flash light app. How it's work again.

I think this mobile is not supporting 4g.for that you have to buy 4g jio router and insert sim in it and than use its net as wifi in your mobile. So on other way of using jio net in this mobile. It does not support 4g. And in other opinion this is a very good mobile which works fine in either way. Only storage of app is a problem cus can not move app to sd card. All other function are working fine. Sonetines camera is not opening because of bug but after restart it opens, and camera quality is highest as per price range. But now many mobiles at this price available supporting 4g.so i dont recommend this mob to any1 because it has no aupport to 4G. Thanks.

• Santosh kumar

sewak, 17 Jan 2017How to use micromax canvas xpress 2E313 in jio sim How to use jio sim

I already inserted sims but its not showing what to do for that

• Mounika

My phone sim slot is showing empty so what should i do for that

Rajiv ranjan, 16 Feb 2017Convert for 4gthank you

• Rajiv ranjan

Avatar, 11 Jan 2017How to use the Micromax E313 in Jio Sim Convert for 4g

• Abhijeet Baviskar

Excellent Mobile ....Best Camera....Fast hotspot Internet Support....Clear Voice......I happy

u will have to face screen issue in this phone because my screen is showing blank and vibrations on screen . i didnt drop my phone and didnt drop it in water also still facing this problem and cant use my phone.

• SAURABH K.E

Ankit, 31 Dec 2016I can't run PDF in my micromax canvas express 2. Please help me? just go to play store and download any pdf viewer or pdf reader....