Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

• ankit kumar singh

comingsoon for fiw days

• nikhil

Hey guys i bought tbe phone in its first sale. But whenever I restart my phone location service turns on automatically. Can somebody olzz help

• amit

AnonD-433732, 27 Aug 2015Can u tell me that.. Where u put ur obb data... Sd card or ph. S... moreso is very scc mobalie and good...

• ravi

is it possible to use both GSM sims.

• silom

AnonD-431706, 27 Aug 2015Hy guys i am back.I got my xpress 2 before 2 days and here the t... morehow u rotted this mobile plz ztell me

• vishak

• Gyanu

This phone is too good in this price

• Mak

How can i update this phone to anroid 5 lolipop

• dheeraj

very nyc phone

• dheeru

i bought this phone. this is very good phone. camera kwality is good. over all awesome phone.

sanjay, 27 Aug 2015I agree with you phone battery in standby mode is steady but whe... moreMy phone battery is getting slow down very fastly. can anyone help me?

Ashol, 27 Aug 2015Switch off start app and sed the difference. You will get much l... moreThen why there is no issue with my moto and lenovo ?

anand, 27 Aug 2015Can you tell me xpress 2 E313 phone in one speekar. or. two ... more1 speaker

Can u tell me that.. Where u put ur obb data... Sd card or ph. Storage???

• Neethi

I am just register this phone.And i am waiting for my new phone ,for the amazing experience.I think ' it is a good phone

• Ashol

Switch off start app and sed the difference. You will get much lastlonger battery life. This app is power hungry and is sole responsible about allnegative reviews about battery.

• Papul

AnonD-271840, 27 Aug 2015The design is made in such a way that many people may hav an ill... moreU r right bro....

I am waiting for the L updation...after tht have to chk the small small issues. Hope all wll resolve.

AnonD-431706, 27 Aug 2015Yea...i m now playng....Front Line commando....asplalt...GTA....... moreIts nice to know that dude......

• anand

Can you tell me xpress 2 E313 phone in one speekar. or. two speekar

AnonD-271840, 27 Aug 2015Do not agree with pt 2 and 4 2. Please try some games, videos... moreYea...i m now playng....Front Line commando....asplalt...GTA....bt the battery looks good...wont drains fastly..Dude...just by rooting you wont get better battery backup...U need to do many other tweaks...!...Well i m happy...no battery drain... :)