Micromax Funbook P300

Micromax Funbook P300

• sunny

hazrat, 15 Jul 2012Peace to every body i bought this device 2 weeks ago.Every thi... moreYess...Even me too had the same experience. And my tab got reset. So i lost all my data.

• vijay

This is good,but encounter with problems such as net not conected while in roaming,though option is enable. also with lo battery

battery goes off after 10 mints of use

• hazrat

Peace to every body
i bought this device 2 weeks ago.Every thing is fine except for the battery which goes off even when indicator indicates 60%.
This is something micromax has to review on, otherwise it's. products may loose attention.
I strongly advice micromax to recall it's products and fit a new battery or solve the problem.
WE ALL VENTURED FUNBOOK BECAUSE IT IS INDIAN

krishna, 10 Jul 2012Go outdoor GPS work properly indoor GPS not workdoes this device support GPS

• Prince

Its good for gaming but is very delicate. I had micromax x450 B4 my galaxy y and dat was very delicate it got easily bricked about 3 times is 2 months.

• nani

can any one tell me that how can we use bluetooth in funbook? reply me plzzz......

• Nix

AnonD-46402, 13 Jul 2012Should i buy this tab ???????DONT BUY IT.... IT is totally the wastage of money , Micromax funbook is having hanging problem , I have buy it a week ago But only after a week It get toatally Functionless.

• msverma

how to connect micromax funbook p300 by 2G mobilephone

• msverma

how we can connect to net by mobile phone,please send the software

• dips

Hi
i am getting problem with my funbook.
that is on installing apps from android market, the apps are getting saved in internal memmory and on moving the app to the SD card its shows couldnot move app no enough storage space whereas i am having blank 4 gb sd card in it

please suggest solution

• lok

AnonD-62185, 08 Jul 20121) Micromax Funbook is dual sim mobile?? 2) Is possible to se... morefirst of all it is doesn't support sim card. works with wirless ISP like tatdocomo,airtel

• Coolrupy

I'm trying to use a usb keyboard & tata photon dongle simultaneously but both don't work together, what so ever is connected first starts working but both don't work together, please help.

• harisg

should i buy micromax fun book how is its touch ??? and features

• s

AnonD-46402, 13 Jul 2012Should i buy this tab ???????Nooooo

• sree

AnonD-60081, 21 Jun 2012Guys I am using my FUNBOOK with UNLOCKED RELIANCE netconnect 3G ... morehow did u unlock the reliance netconnect with funbook,
if i connect the datacard to funbook, nothing happening

• pundari

Pradee, 11 Jul 2012Yep Its the issue with the Battery level indicator. At what ever... moreI to have the same problem with the battery indicator.It always shows battery is full.

Should i buy this tab ???????

• vikas

can any body having problem in wi-fi connection in funbbok
?i have bsnl modem on 1st day it woks weel ,but 2nd day it is not connecting,whether any setting problem
?

• Aakash Deep

main disadvantage is :- no sim slot