Micromax Infinity N12

Micromax Infinity N12

wow gamer, 06 Sep 2020It’s just an iPhone X ripoff look at the notch and wallpape... moreUsing the same design isn't called ripping off

I mean is it fair to say Airbus ripped off Boeing? Or that only one company can build any type of product? Notches are not exclusive to the iPhone. Anyways I expect literally nobody to buy this phone so yeah.

It’s just an iPhone X ripoff look at the notch and wallpaper and it even has a huge chin to reveal it’s a fake which iPhone doesn’t have.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

iPhone Stupid, 30 Mar 2020iphone x rip-offSuch accusations! O3O

• crabster

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2020I wonder where ive seen that wallpaper before? Hmmmmmits from iphone x

• ytyt

Anmol, 15 Mar 2020Best phone from micromaxi woldnt agree...

I wonder where ive seen that wallpaper before? Hmmmmm

• Krish

This phone from 2018. 2 year micromax didn’t release phone. I think of moving to oppo phone from micromax canvas infinity. I can wait no longer.

I’m seeing a lot of Indians talking about micromax needing to be revived in order for Indian ps to buy Indian phones. But imma be real now. I would much rather buy a xiaomi, oppo, Realme, heck I’ll buy a Huawei. It’s just, take HYC for an example. I’m sure they can make REALLY good entry level and budget phones. But like, yeah.

• Goodfellow

Please launch phones with Snapdragon 600, 700 & 800 series with 4,6 & 8 GB of ram and internal memory starting with 64GB and upward along with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Also use better material like gorilla glass and aluminum frame. Please use plastic back panel and frames for entry level only. And one more thing please keep the battery size 4000 mah & above.
Last & not the least dual 5G sim with UW and VOLT at the same time. Mix and match.

• Shreya

Did anyone get android pie in their device???

• Pradeep Singh Mahour

Dear Micromax Being an Indian Brand kindly Upgrade your Mobile industries and Launch High Range Phones as well
Now India. Will Buy only Indian Brands Mobile waiting for your next Premium Device.

• King

Processor G70 or G80
ram 3gb and 4gb rom 32 and 64gb
FHD display
20 MP rear camera 2mp telephoto lense 2 mp wide
16 mp front camera
6.45inch screen LCD pannel
Type C charger 4000mah battery

Micromax please give this specification on our next indian made mobile
Waiting for pakka package Mobile
Waiting for your comeback 💐💐💐

Pls revive Micromax.
Give good specification.
4/6/8 GB RAM, 64/128/256 GB ROM, 2 main camera and selfie camera with depth sensor..... 890 processor
Hopefully all the Indians will go for Micromax.

• SACHCHIDA

I can call as super mobile at same price...no any problem...so cute.best micromax.

this phone deserve $100. 1080p like seriously and this phone's feature is led flash light. like what???

• Vinutrader7

Please micromax a bit more advanced phone,
India is waiting for it..
No indian will buy Chinese phone please atleast 64gb internal memory and atleast 4gb ram every Indian will buy micromax, I personally use Xiaomi but I am waiting for your upgraded n13 or n14

Micromax just took the design of an iPhone and then put another name. why? (error - COPY_CAT) :(

• iPhone Stupid

they stole the background of the iPhone x 📱

• iPhone Stupid