Micromax M2

Is there any possibility to buy this phone?....micromax M2

• raki

where can i get it?

• ram

micromax, 06 Jun 2014madhu sir,is this the way u talk to us? if there is no battery t... moreWhile iam trying to play music,its showing no drive found error,

but while iam connected to p.c.. internal memory 2gb shoeinh in its..

is there any aditional settings or softwewere update ?
Its its ,kindly let me know where it available...

micromax, 06 Jun 2014madhu sir,is this the way u talk to us? if there is no battery t... moreShocking to see the reply from "Micromax" to a customer obervation that there was NO relpy to his email for over 2 months!

Instead of regreting the delay in responding, the guy from MICROMAX has a go at the customer!!!!

The marketing guys at Micromax needs to bursh up their people who handle the customers on the internet and social media... for the own good. We know what happened to even bigger mobile companies before them

• shishir

j paul, 25 Mar 2014where can i find micromax model M2 batteryproduct is discontinued. Battery is not available for this phone

• micromax

Madhu, 02 Jun 2014Am trying to get Battery for this M2 mobile but no where getting... moremadhu sir,is this the way u talk to us? if there is no battery than its ur problem not ours. once our product is sold, its u who shud maintain your cell phone.

• Madhu

Am trying to get Battery for this M2 mobile but no where getting it
even i mailed to your customer care 2months back but till no reply at all
this is how you respond to your customers...
never expected

i need to copy inbox messages to pc. i don't no how to copy can some one help me out.

I gave this phone to my gf about 2 years ago. We broke up a couple of months ago, and I finally asked her to give me my stuff back. That included the phone.

She actually broke the screen and dented the body before she gave it back to me.

Now, where can I find a replacement screen for this phone?

• j paul

where can i find micromax model M2 battery

In which website I can get this phone.. Is this phone is in stock in any online shopping website?

• shubham

where i can get yhis mobile as early as passible

• chandan

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2012Hi friends i am koushik . I primarily want a music and other fea... moreBought from baraut

• Kuldeep

Its now available @ Airtel online(1550 Rs) shop and saholic site(2150 Rs)

• Mamunur Rashid Tanvi

I Need It. From where I get it??

• mahi