Micromax Q75

Micromax Q75

• Ashoka

Hi frnds one thing i installed uc web browser 7.2 version its working fine. Then to connect to pc also i checked its working superb with my laptop also i can able to connect through blöotooth and usb cable both its working fine. Then wifi i didn't checked wether its working r not soon i will try to do that one. Thanks for this site and once i found new things i will back gain. If u have any queries i already given my mail id. Send me mail.

• Ashoka

Hi frnds i am very happy to share my openions regarding q75.i newly installed dictionary in this handset its working fine. I installed telenor dictionary and dictionary v2.6 its another one . two dictionary i installed. Then chat messenger nibuss is not working properly so i installed jbc-talk its superb and its working superb. Kd player also installed its working fine. Then chat in chatrooms there was an another application i installed that is free sms send application its working superb world wide chatrooms u can chat through this application.

• ash

is q75 support kd player and how to install it..and how to update opera? .......plz tell me

• ash

hellow please tell me , how to update opera browser and someone told that it support kd player but i experienced it did not support, help me to get kd player support information for q75.....plz help me

• biju

RAKSHINA
3gp format works in Q75. u can play it through the File manager or video player. copy files to the 'videos' folder. then only u could play it through video player.

• shweta

should o purchase Q75 mobile phone?if any problem in this phone plz describe.

• Sri

can we download skype on this mobile, is it support to voice chat

Nilesh , 14 Nov 2010I donot know how , but it happened that the shortcuts of Faceboo... moreu have removed standby theme, if you set it you will get those on screen

• RAKSHINA

Hi i'v q75 model in tat 3gp format and avi format is not working. how can i solve it? plz help meeee.....

• nilesh

Robin, 15 Nov 2010Hello everybody. i want to know from users of Micromax Q75 that ... moreAs far as I experienced so far, there is no such trackball issue with Q75. I purchased it with extended warranty of one year by paying Rs 150/ extra. hence i need not to worry for trackball for two years. see if you too can get this deal.

• Robin

Hello everybody. i want to know from users of Micromax Q75 that is there any problem with the trackball? As it in with Q5fb?? Please help me coz i m planning to buy it. And also tell me if there are any other issues with Q75.

• Santosh

This phone is not a buy option, WiFi does not work, it does not play AVI media file. both above features are shown in micromax site. Music player is very sad-we can not create playlist and it takes only those files which are under My Music folder. Music quality is also not so good like Q6
Overall it is a SAD mobile

• Abrar

Hello everybody.. i want to know from users of this phone that.. is there any problem with the trackball ?? As it was in the Q5fb?? plzz help.. experienced users plz help

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2010is it dual sim??yes

Robin Vishwakarma, 13 Nov 2010i hv just bought new Q75 and it plays online videos of youtube ,... morewhat do you mean by changing the name of the application? how can we do that?i need to update my opera.....

please somebody tell me that it is a dual sim please!!!!!! And is it available in S.A?

• Nilesh

I donot know how , but it happened that the shortcuts of Facebook , email , Google , wap etc got deleted from screen of mobile. i donot know how to restore it , can anyone help? (I want to avoid " factory restore" as it could remove lots of other settings which i want to avoided)

• User

Dear All, Can any body guide me how to use this phone as PC modem for net surfing as I am very new user 7 I dnt know much aboute using these application.

Other Que. is how can I transfer songs & pics. from my PC to this phone Please reply in as easy language as possible.

is it dual sim??

• sourabh

This is a good phone but lacks somewhere.
the camera is really poor even in daylight. There is no volume control buttons on outer side of body. The volume is too loud to listen. No hole to attach string.
Overall a good qwerty phone.