Micromax Q75

Micromax Q75

• ASHOKA

hi battery backup superb. music with handsfree superb i have nokia x3 handsfree bass and table sounds r superb amazing sound clarity. the thing is we can minimize applictions we cannot open another at the same time wt i mean its not multi tasking but minimize options is there it is really irritating while listening music we cannot brwose the song will pause then only we can. big disadwantage. overall kkkk. i posted my mail id previously send me mail any queries u need.

• ASHOKA

hi frnds its not a 3G phone i downloded some applications all r working fine with the handset. especilly in this handset nibuss its not working fine insted of that i have new application that is JGC TALK(Gtalk,ymail,other) its working fine. then KD PLAYER ALSO working fine. mig33 chat applications its superb working. regarding camara its not that much effective. then gengamail superb appliction its working great. if u want any info i will back again, if u want any other info send a mail to me.

• Robin Vishwakarma

i hv just bought new Q75 and it plays online videos of youtube , google videos n lol it supports online streaming and v can use new version of opera mini by changing the name of application , if u wont change the name it will show error of " default game cann't b updated" and camera 3.15 MP m nt goin to believe it cant b 3.15 MP may b company making us fool about camera

• mr. perfect

Q 75 3G enblad or not?

• Nikhil

Can anyone tell me why the phone is not supporting .mp4 video files...... the error which comes is "Failed to open file"

please help me out.....

• Mano

Please someone give reply whether this phone has keypad lights. Because, in other reviews people are telling it has no keypad lights.

• nathan

is there any chance to change THEMES in micromax Q75 mobile.....????
If anyone knows this means please send it to the to the following E-MAIL ADDRESS "nathan807@rediff.com" and also HOW TO CONNECT INTERNET IN MY MOBILE???

• Nathan

if anybody knows how to connect internet in mobile Micromax Q75, please let me know how to connect?

i recently purchased Micromax Q75 mobile. it looks good. but the CAMERA is so poor. it is not a 3.2 MP. it has only a VGA camera. quality of the picture is so poor. all the other feature are some what good to say.it supports Opera5, dictionary, and other jave appluication. speed of the system may be slightly improved.

PLEASE ONCE AGAIN I'M ASKING YOU GUYS...
LET ME KNOW HOW TO CONNECT INTERNET IN MOBILE MICROMAX Q75..????????

• Nathan

PLEASE ONCE AGAIN I'M ASKING YOU GUYS...
LET ME KNOW HOW TO CONNECT INTERNET IN MOBILE MICROMAX Q75..????????

joy, 10 Nov 2010hello, i've just purchased this phone and did everything possib... moreIF you want to play youtube videos install Bolt browser, opera mini will not play youtube videos.

• nksk

plz can any one suggest me that how to hide folders in this

thanks in advance

• Ravi

what kalyan told is absolutely right.. just one more thing first put your songs in MY MUSIC folder in memory card...then it will work

• Kalyan

aman, 06 Nov 2010hi guys, 1)harold, What i know keypad doesnt have any light sys... moreHi Aman!!!

Help me in making the personalized PlayList...! for eg: Let say, I wanted to have only few selected songs in my personal Play List!!! How can I do that!!!?

• Kalyan

gopal, 11 Nov 2010Hi frnd... pls tell me how to add songs in my audio p... moreHi Gopal!!!
open Music Player -> Options -> Settings -> Player Settings -> Pre.playlist ... Select the Memory Card there.
Now go back to the Options and Select the 9.Refresh list. It will process and bring all the songs that were exist in your Memory Card. Hope this resolves your issue. I have also got this phone 2 days back.

Please let me know, if you can select the songs you wish to add in to your own playlist.!!!

• Chotwani

ekdam bakwas peas hai

Ravi, 10 Nov 2010hi ajay, go to connectivity-wifi-current status. here ur mac id... moreThanks Ravi,

u r great otherwise nobody is telling me exactly what should i do. thanks again.

• tamilmani1991@gmail.

Dixit, 11 Nov 2010Hi, I have a question. Does opera mini 5.1 working in micromax ... moresend phone files

• ZAGS

Simon, 10 Nov 2010Dudes! can any1 temme how to play the song in the musicplayer w... moreMove all your music to My Music Folder and open Music player, then go to settings and click on Refresh List.
Everything will be loaded automatically.

• gopal

Hi.. has anyone used ebooks in this mobile... if so tell me how to use ebookss in this mobile...