Micromax W900

Micromax W900

• chotku

well... i was waiting for a micromax handset... mostly inclined towards q7. but this w900 seems to be somewhat controversial. i guess when you get a touch-screen set with windows 6.1 OS within such a price range, the other stuff tend to go a little downward. those who find it good are probably lucky...

• Sac

Can we download games and what is the cam quality .
Can any one tell me plz
nokia 5230is better or mmax w900

• Surinder

No doubt that the phone is good in this price, i am using this phone for about 2 months. Then its touch stops working. I send it to service center. There they took this phone for more then one month and ask me that its touch is out of stock. Then now they give me a certificate to replace this mobile. But i am still waiting for my mobile because now the phone is not in stock. All i feel that there service is very very poor.

• Rajib

I am using this mobile for last one month .All function worked fine for me . To use GPS navigation ,just need to copy all the extracted "Map My India" rar file in the root of memory card , not in any "SUB directory".Only issue i found is , it is difficult to open the cover on the USB port with bare hand(nails!)

• JAVED^ALI

PolAsh, 24 Jul 2010agree w/ u pias....I was eagerly wait for MM Q7/W900 here in BAN... morelook man !! as a user of micromax :: i not have any problem ::: if you like window mobile " then buy micromax w900 : there is alto usre the cannot use window mobile " after that say :::: micromax is not good ::: note bro !!!!! al phones have problem ::: but i not have any problem yet micromax w900. ::: now i am using gsmarena on micromax with wi fi::: it is way better then micromax q7 ^_^

• JAVED^ALI

Balpreet, 23 Jul 2010I would like to confirm whether this cellphone have windows 6.1 ... moreBRO!!!!!! THE OS IS windows 6.1 professional :::

• Hiren

Balpreet, 23 Jul 2010I would like to confirm whether this cellphone have windows 6.1 ... moreMicro max w900 is an overall good package which worth Rs. 7000/- only. It is a touch screen, Window professional OS 6.1, smart Wi-Fi, Blue tooth, GPS, GPRS, Quad band, FM, Video player, Ms office, 2MP camera, Call & contact unlimited, 2GB flash card, 113 gram weight, e-book reader, RAM & ROM 256+128, expandable memory up to 16 GB, Hand writing function & good battery capacity. Definitely, it is worth value of Rs. 7000/-.

• PolAsh

Pias, 17 Jul 2010Tnx for all d opini0ns. Mmx has c0me to bangladesh t0day. I wish... moreagree w/ u pias....I was eagerly wait for MM Q7/W900 here in BANGLADESH;but after reviewing the opinions,i'll never ever go for this bull shit Phone. Thanks people for your straight forward comments...

• Balpreet

I would like to confirm whether this cellphone have windows 6.1 professional or windows 6.1 standard...?

I am planning to purchase MicroMax W900, i would like to get some feedback from people who are using the same..Especially abt the Performance ( Speed and application compatibility)
Thanks in advance

• bivin

hi all i am using mmx w90 for past 4 months i am fully satisfied with the phone expect the camera ,please use the site like umnet, cnet to downdoad more software and have fun

• kris

Hi All, I am using a MMax Q5fb and I am fully satisfied with the performance and features in a price of 4k.Specially for the sound quality of the phone. It was loud and crestel clear.

Now i am planning for W900. But here the reviews are very controversial. Can anyone tell that the about this phone who is using it. Please give your valuable inputs.

Thanks in advance

• Arunim

Amit Jodh, 17 Jul 2010Hi what do u want to discuss, i know every details of this phone... moreThanx man.... It was really an eyeopener..... could u please suggest me any other alternative within this price range....

• Pias

Tnx for all d opini0ns. Mmx has c0me to bangladesh t0day. I wished to buy it f0r its excellent features bt n0w i w0n't buy any mmx. I've undstud tht it's a w0rse ph0ne in india. It will be worst in bangladesh because india exports the worst products in bangladesh.

• Amit Jodh

Arunim, 16 Jul 2010MAN...if there is someone who is using this phone for more than ... moreHi what do u want to discuss, i know every details of this phone. i am using it since APRIL. now a day my phone needs to go to service center again that 4th time.

what problem u are facing?

1) in my case earlier i got wireless manager problem, it was within 7 days of purchase so i got it replaced.

2) i has low connectivity like if u compare with branded one it will draw less phone signals.

3) when downloading ur mails it will creep 4-5 time then if u r lucky it will download.

4)there is no push mail in it so u want softwares like emoze to get go.

5) resolution is bad

6)oveall quality is not at all good.

• Arunim

MAN...if there is someone who is using this phone for more than 3-4 months.... I want him to share something about this phone i mean difficulties faced....or something.....

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2010Any body tell me whether W900 has a dual sim feature?no, single sim

Any body tell me whether W900 has a dual sim feature?

• Mayank

How can I connect my micromax W900 to pc for use of internet on my mobile via USB cable??

• Amit Jodh

Believe Me,

This Phone is a Peace of Shit!

I buyed this phone in mid may and within 2 months, 4 times had been to Service center which is rare to find in even in Metro's.

I know this is low-end PPC but quality shouls have been better.

if you search a chinese windows mobile in google you will find the same phone in china with different front/back cover.

If this micromax has imported it from china quality should have been taken care off.

Please don't buy any micromax phone as the service center i visited 4 times was flooded with complaints.