Micromax W900

bluetooth yes or no
tell me i want buy w900 plz
thanksssssssssssssss

• R@J@

WEAK UP ! MICROMAX ! IT IS NOW 2010 NOT 2006 (:): NO 3G AND OLD WINDOWS 6.1 ANd slow 460MHz processor & '; we wand wINDOWS 6.5.3 ANd 3g & fast - processor '; thank you so mach ' bye - hope micro Max successful ' and for all @ this not copy of nokia 5800xp

• n

jazz, 09 Jul 2010id like know the price of micromax w900 please reply me $7000.00

• javed^ALI

jazz, 09 Jul 2010id like know the price of micromax w900 please reply me 7700rs indian >>try it w900 nice mobile

• jazz

id like know the price of micromax w900 please reply me

• lio

Vikas, 05 Jul 2010R u able to make video from this mobile???no

• JAVED^^ ALI

salaam to all ! micromax usres ! i am usind this mobile > it so so gool now me using gsmarena on my micromax w900 > on wifi i love w900 and battery is so good > > please micromax we want now 3g and 800mhz processor or 1ghz processor and plz 3g plz micromax >> it is way better then nokia 5800xp

• AAMIR_KSA

Rahul, 15 Jun 2010"China & Paki" lovers will always oppose Indian Pr... moreDEAR RAHUL ! YOU ARE WRONG %100 WE LOVE INDIAN PRODUCTS/ MY FRIEND USING MICROMAX Q5 and he told me it is very nice mobile / and better life is 30 days / hope i can buy micromax w900 in saudi arabia /it way better then nokia 5800 /

• Slobbrist

hi,whethere the phone will work in south india? I am hearing that this phone is made only for north india, also the camera will not take pictures if it is exposed to sunlight, we needs to give the phone a whacking before the cazmera is working, 'whacking then working' is teh company logo on their website, good fone overall, I will rate 0.5 on 10. Good score I think. What you say now peoples? I am saying that we should all joing together as 1 and attached the W900 to our faces! YAH!

• Vikas

Praful, 29 Jun 2010Hey I am using W900 from past 10 days. It's goo. It's a good dea... moreR u able to make video from this mobile???

its a good phone

• vicky

Hi. Can you connect this phone to pc and transfer messages, contacts to pc and does it have a pc suite???

Well, you guys think this is a copy of Nokia.. but isn't Nokia trying to copy the iphone... Well small players always try to follow the big players so don't mind it.
Also you guys should see the price tag of this phone.. Its much cheaper than the 5800 with windows OS..
It has a high speed processor.. so I can play a video of dvd quality at resolution 720X480 on this phone.. screen is also quite large.. SO u can directly get your dvd rips on the phone & enjoy.
Sadly the O.S is primitive as the latest is windows mobile 6.5 it offers 6.1.. Also windows 7 mobile is going to be out soon.. Hope mmx fixes it up.
If you have a mobile phone say Sony ericsson cybershot or any other phone you can use it as a second mobile beacause if you are going to buy this phone for camera.. you will be disappointed.
but rest of the features are good & work great just like the touchscreen.. Micromax delivers great touchscreen phones which work well.. like the X500

• Praful

sam, 27 Jun 2010Can someone please provide details of GPS functionality??? Yes W900 has inbuilt GPS. So you can use it as a gps navigator device with Voice Navigation from 'MapmyIndia'

• Agnaye

A few months back I thought Micromax was the worst of the Indian brands- this after I personally checked out the X225. Pretty soon they started promoting their handsets aggressively and I wondered why spend so much on bad products?... only yesterday I found out about the W900 and man did I get hard! Today I'm seeing Micromax in GSMarena!!! Micromax on GSMarena!!! Does this mean Micromax has gone international? Anyway, I want to demo the W900... anyone know where in Bangalore I can do this?

• Agnaye

A few months back I thought Micromax was the worst of the Indian brands- this after I personally checked out the X225. Pretty soon they started promoting their handsets aggressively and I wondered why spend so much on failed products... only yesterday I found out about the W900. And today I'm seeing it in GSMarena!!! Micromax on GSMarena!!! Does this mean Micromax has gone international? Anyway, I want to demo the W900... anyone know where in Bangalore I can do this?

• Praful

Hey I am using W900 from past 10 days. It's goo. It's a good deal for 7700/-INR, It has lates SPB Home Screen Customizer, 'MapmyIndia' Navigation and 'swype' input s/w. etc. It has Wi-Fi and FM as well.

Everything is very good except Camera (2mp low quality) and Screen Resolution is also very low. But considering the cost factor and Windows 6.1 Professional OS, this a very good deal. Everything works fine.

The Bundled software apps are worth 4K retail price. So overall I can recommend who want a low cost Windows Touch Screen phones with added advantage of Navigation Software.

• sam

Can someone please provide details of GPS functionality???

if u see on d micromax box or in the user manual its made in USA