Micromax X600

Micromax X600

• please help

could anyone please help me that ,,how can i configure email setting ,,,it has no ssl or ssl/tls, or no security option...please please help me

• hirok

I cant play mp4, pls help me

• romi

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2011can anybody tell me how yo download youtube videos from this phone?no facility of you tube in this phone

• ROMI

this is very senstive phone no touch process vry good

• varun

Neha joshi, 02 Oct 2010hii frnds i buy this mobile yesterday. its very nice,someone sai... moresis plz tell me how to change x600 os to android.
varunbatra111@gmail.com or 09756835882

• Kona

SANJAY, 08 Sep 2011are you using micro x600? from where have you bought it???? wh... moreYep, 7000. Not patronizing

• rame

tv-out means

• Raj Verma

This is the very very worst phone i had ever, so pls don't go it,,,,,,,,, n customer care support is also very bad....

• Sam

puja, 24 Aug 2011in dual sim i like it, good oneThis is the worst touch screen phone. past 4 months thrice i have replaced touch screen. still i company unable to rectify the problem. Service center guy is telling this model is discontinued, unable to service this model as he has got more than 100 sets has come for touch screen replacement.
plz don't ever buy this handset.

Does dis phohe suport maltitasking and youtube

• SHYAM

it,s best cal

• Nishu

I have experienced 1 new thing in my cell. I dont know how did it happened...but my main menu icons was get dragged and place at different place.

Actually when we click the main menu option, we get 12 menu icons on screen. they are steady and we cant move them. but yesterday dont know how that icons were able to drag n place everywhere. like my facebook icon is in 3rd row. and it got placed on 1st row when i drag that.

now its too irritating coz i have habit of my previous setting and now i m unable to move them again :(

can anybody help me? plz tell me how to drag n drop the main menu icon?

• Manesh

My facebook app has stopped working and so has twitter app.i need to login everytime via operamini.Can I download different app and store it instead.

• Sanjay

Its a poor quality set .un sensetive touch .china mobile outlook etc

this phone is not good at all because you cannot install 99% of applications +no video streaming and there are problems with internet and usb

• ashik

how will use the youtube

• mayank

download videos from anywhere and convert it to psp format in total video converter.....enjoy clear &
full screen videos..

• Ganesh

How to set menu in icons?

• piyush

can anybody tell me, how to download videos?
i tried several times but nt supported yet.

• SANJAY

hittu, 04 Sep 2011its wonderfull and i realy enjoy with it,i love itare you using micro x600?
from where have you bought it????
what is its price??