Microsoft Lumia 532 Dual SIM

Microsoft Lumia 532 Dual SIM

• Ricardo1pran

This phone is good tho. But the parts are seems to have bad durability. You got broken screen? just replace it with the aftermarket sparepart. You can't charge the phone with any charger? (and showing "slow charging" notification) then you need to replace the micro usb charging flexible part. Else, this phone is good. Windows 10 runs smoothly here, for a 1 GB RAM it could run some apps smoothly. 1560 battery feels like 3000 because of the OS that runs less background apps. But the camera not as good as other 5 MP camera (even other 5MP lumia camera) as it can't change focus at all, no flash, and yeah just it :)

• D Nice

My unit is not charging / holding a charge

• Probleme

How can i active "Vibrate on Answer"

pls can anyone help me with this problem of the phone, it cannot display any icon only blank screen

I updated my operating system to Windows 10, but it consumes more battery, and the biggest issue is that most of apps installed in it always crashes during its use in between so i have to log in again and again. Does anyone has solution for this? Is this common in Windows phones?

• elpxion

AnonD-532143, 03 Jan 2017will it get slower if I install windows 10? Actually i installed win10 and it is faster (but boot times are a bit slower)

nkm, 11 Jul 2016All corners the screen become whitish. some times there is a thi... moreSame problem here. Have you changed the display?

• Your nickname (optio

most of the questions were put by Indians.
Recognized through wrong spellings. 💩

will it get slower if I install windows 10?

• Priyaranjan Mahto

can i install apk in lumia 532

• sahos

AnonD-438048, 13 Nov 2016i cant install updates in windows 10... it shows error...please helpInstall "upgrade advisor" from store. Open the upgrade advisor and it'll let you install windows 10

• adellebernardo

whin I use these pone I would pound that lumia is very beautiful and very usefully to me and to we

i cant install updates in windows 10... it shows error...please help

Sir i change the touch the phone is working problem but after some time the lcd light not work

how to troubleshoot this phone everytime I would save my edited videos / slow motions, the phone will reboot

• anon

AnonD-437318, 05 Sep 2015Good day I upgraded from a 520 to the 532 dual sim, firstly i w... moreuninstall the app , download it again and create an account.

• Komla

My Lumia 532 restarts inadvertently: it's nuisance and bothers me

• mk

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2016how do you go back to win8.1 By windows recovery tool.. But why r u asking?

• Emmanuel Akaahan

kobby, 30 Jul 2016Just bought the phone but it goes off by itself and comes back o... moreDear,
On your phone, go to: Settings --> system --> phone update --> update your phone.
OR
On your phone, download the Microsoft 1MB "stop-restart-app" from the Microsoft website (www.microsoft.com) which may automatically fix the fault.
God bless you.

mk, 24 May 2016two month ago.. i updated my phone with win10 but after updation... morehow do you go back to win8.1