Microsoft Lumia 550

Microsoft Lumia 550

• flower

raju matania, 17 May 2016Lumia 540 the best phonehahaha. nokia was better than any microsoft lumias till now. 540 is the same piece of **** as 535, a poor try to do

• flower

AnonD-540433, 23 May 2016Microsoft has overpowered Nokia and started fooling customers. T... moremine is 535 with 1900 battery, working great for a year+ now. with wifi only (without mob data) I use it 20+ hours. install Lumia: Help+Tips and find some tips for you ;)

Microsoft has overpowered Nokia and started fooling customers. The Lumia 550 with a 2100 mah battery hardly runs half the day, it gets heated up so good that you can use it as a mini pocket heater in the winters but in summers.......what? The camera is the only thing I found average, even the screen display brightness also fluctuates as per it's mood. I have been able to use the phone for about 20 days after it's purchase in FEB.16, the rest time it has spent in the service center and still it is there for the second time with the same above complaints. So friends out there please give a second thought before going for a LUMIA 550 (phuddu) phone.

• Amzad

In idle mode WiFi and location are switched ON automatically.How can it be solved.

• Scorpy

AnonD-539319, 20 May 20161st of all you turn on your device location and then go to setti... moreQuiet mood is not available in my Lumia 550, sir.

bibek, 17 May 2016Just enable quiet mode while listening to music.1st of all you turn on your device location and then go to settings=>quite hours=> tap on at the moment

ok

Is it a good phone for photography and call?

• barbarian.

nice and funny phone. Slow a bit, but handy.

• kumaar 77

Worst phone. Heats up quickly, Very very poor battery. Poor camera . very slow.
Don't buy this Microsoft lumia 550.

• raju matania

Anonymous, 12 May 2016Which is best lumia 535 and 550Lumia 540 the best phone

• Scorpy

bibek, 17 May 2016Just enable quiet mode while listening to music.But sorry, i did not find any option like this in my Lumia 550.

• bibek

Scorpy , 13 May 2016When 550 is in vibration mode, when someone calls it stops mp3. ... moreJust enable quiet mode while listening to music.

• stolen phone

Potemkin, 27 Apr 2016You should definitely buy Lumia 640, LTE version if possible.After that I lost my Lumia 535 I decided to buy only phones with good anti-theft functions. I ask microsoft to add anti-theft functions based on bluetooth. For example of the distance between me and phone is more than 5 meters then a phone must play alarm.

• Sunil Hooda

Lumia 640XL Windows1, 12 May 2016Hi there. On my device it stoped running facebook messenger afte... moreJust Uninstall messenger, and reinstall it from windows 10 store

• Scorpy

In my Lumia 520 I could open many Contacts from people hub when I needed. But in windows 10 it's no more. Many useful facilities are unavailable in windows 10.

• Scorpy

When 550 is in vibration mode, when someone calls it stops mp3. But once or twice it was as 520(w8.1). How can i fix this? While listening to music I wanna avoid disturbance due to calls. Plz don't tell me to activate"Flight Mode".

• Abir

When windows store get Clash of clan games????????????????

• Lumia 640XL Windows1

AnonD-534645, 07 May 2016I bought Lumia 550 two months ago. I think due to OS 10, my phon... moreHi there. On my device it stoped running facebook messenger after an upgrade of Win10. We hope they will fix it, and with another upgrade, we will receive facebook mess back.

However, it is a usefull issue. Less facebook, better life :D

Which is best lumia 535 and 550