Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2020Hi I used my lumina 710 for 8 years!! Loved it and I wasn&#... moreNokia with Corning Gorilla Glass & Clear Black Display are ahead of it time

Roddy, 20 Dec 2020Don't do it! Windows 8.1 shines brightly, Windows 10 i... moreMine not, and if you want a function device, stick with latest Windows 10 Mobile

LumiaUser, 09 Dec 2020If you are a Windows Insider, you should be able to downloa... moreNot now, they already shut it down

Another great device that can run Windows 10 Mobile

• Roddy

Caroline, 10 Nov 2020I love my 640LTE Lumia phone it links to my lap top and des... moreDon't do it! Windows 8.1 shines brightly, Windows 10 is a slug and glitchy on this phone.

• LumiaUser

Caroline, 10 Nov 2020I love my 640LTE Lumia phone it links to my lap top and des... moreIf you are a Windows Insider, you should be able to download Windows 10. I did a few years ago.

• ComputerNerdIndise

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2020Hi I used my lumina 710 for 8 years!! Loved it and I wasn&#... moreYou can turn sound effects off on almost any device, you know.

• Caroline

I love my 640LTE Lumia phone it links to my lap top and desk top everything exactly the same. However, no matter how hard I try I cannot get it to upload the Windows 10 operating system for mobile phones.
If this continues I will just have to reply with another just like it. My husband has the latest Samsung phone for work. BUT, he can never ever beat my opening and accessing time of every single one of our apps. My 2015 Lumia phone beats his 2020 (latest operating sysem for android phones) hands down every time! How is that for efficiency! If anyone is interested!

• kai

Peter, 11 Sep 2020Sep-2020 My Lumia 640 LTE is steal working and in a good c... moreI love my 640 LTE as well. I don't want to give it away, but it seem so I must, because it running not stable anymore. I didn't care of the lack of apps, I'm fine with the launcher with panels. Good luck of any users, that still use and want to use this phone.

• Peter

Sep-2020
My Lumia 640 LTE is steal working and in a good condition
I did not bother with Apps and other things I just use as a phone and search on the web and steal workers well
Hop to be of interest to someone

paco2x, 17 Jun 2020Good thing i kept some clock app with big numbers, now my L... moreit workers

Aktiva, 30 Jun 2020Hello everyone. I'm a big fan of Lumia devices ... from lu... moreHi I used my lumina 710 for 8 years!! Loved it and I wasn't aware that windows phones didn't exist anymore (I was never into apps so I didn't know about lack of apps). Recently it died. I miss the clean display and everything else. My sister gave me her apple....it ironically seems light years behind to me in terms of uncluttered display for texting and be browsing . And the lumina didn't use weird sound effects like the apple which I find intrusive to texting. I miss my 710!

Hello everyone. I'm a big fan of Lumia devices ... from lumia 550 to Lumia 640 lte to Lumia 950 ... All great devices and an even better software platform. I'm currently using an Android Xiaomi (it's not a bad device) but I miss Windows...

Good thing i kept some clock app with big numbers, now my Lumia 640 it's a glorified desk clock...

I have been using the T-mobile version of the phone since 2016, and I do not regret using the phone. Clear and loud call quality, perfect music player and even at 8 MP, the camera still takes clear picture in daylight. Night picture has always been poor.

I am not happy Microsoft dropped the platform. I will love Lumia products again even in my next world. Lumia 640 LTE, I love you.

• shri

Lizzie, 23 Oct 2019Have loved it, now need to replace it - what would you reco... moreTake Nokia 7.1 it is best in its class both in Hardware and durability. Avoid Xiomi or Redmi

• RK

Lizzie, 23 Oct 2019Have loved it, now need to replace it - what would you reco... moreXiaomi Redmi Note 8T

• Refuuuuu

Lizzie, 23 Oct 2019Have loved it, now need to replace it - what would you reco... moreI would suggest the Nokia 7 Plus. Ok, its about 1,5 years old but it's still a great phone. I also replace my Lumia 640 LTE with it now. :)

• Lizzie

Have loved it, now need to replace it - what would you recommend?
Preferably another Nokia, but, open to suggestions (although not Samsung). Thank you.