Microsoft Lumia 950

Microsoft Lumia 950

• LW

Windows 10 needs to really be something special as previous versions of windows phone OS's are flaky at best. Microsoft have such a long long way to go to compare to Android and iOS.

• Piotr

I like my L920 and was thinking of getting the 940; now that I see there is only 32GB they can forget about getting my money.
32 GB? Flagship? Grow up!

• Daxe

Needs a better battery, 3000mah is nothing at all.

itsmeagain, 09 Jul 2015Please! No phablet!! 5.2 inch is not "handy"!!oho.. then wat about sony xperia z 3.. it has 5.2 inches screen????...

• itsmeagain

Please! No phablet!! 5.2 inch is not "handy"!!

• Windroid

namu, 07 Jul 2015I am frustrated waiting for Windows Flagship phone. I need to bu... moreAnd what is a flagship to you? Only specs?
Lumia 900 series have always been flagships. Maybe not hardware wise but Windows Phone doesn't require 4 GB ram to run smoothly.

This Is A Flagship Device!

• Joe

• namu

I am frustrated waiting for Windows Flagship phone. I need to buy a new phone and have been waiting for Win10 phone but looks like I have to move to android now. I love Windows Interface and has no choice now but to move to Android

Here are a couple of specs. More (for both phones):
Tri led flash (red, green and purple)for both devices. Removable battery and micro sd card up to 128gb. All polycarbonate made (not alluminium due temperature of motherboard. A cooler instaled for that). 2k screen, 4k video. Retina Security unlock, with front facing sensor. (even with sunglasses). Turbo charging (65% in less than half an hour). Camera sensor bumps a Little in the back cover. Sensor it has a silver ring all around. Coming soon, expected to release in October/November at a price tag of +/- u$D 700.

• surfyman69

stop making phone bigger. the 930 was perfect size!

• melvinmajor

On all rumors, it's stated SUPPORT FOR Micro SD up to 128GB... And it's the same for the 940 XL ;)

No microSD slot? uhh...

• JK

Arto, 03 Jul 201516gb and no expansion slot. Amazing this can still be possible i... morewhere did you come up 16Gb? I think it clearly states 32GB...

• Fox081

Arto, 03 Jul 201516gb and no expansion slot. Amazing this can still be possible i... moreWhere did you see 16Gb ?? It's 32Gb

• Will

AnonD-412500, 02 Jul 20153000Mah of battery isn't just enough, 3500Mah or more would be e... moreWith a easily removable battery, can get over charging issues

• shashi

plz provide dual sim

• Arto

16gb and no expansion slot. Amazing this can still be possible in 2015 !

3000Mah of battery isn't just enough, 3500Mah or more would be essential. Noone wants a smartphone like that and needs to recharge it at every time. Would be amazing if it had 3800Mah or more of battery, but i don't know if it's possible. And off-course, please, don't make the screen even bigger. 5" of screen is kind of the max (believing that it has no borders aka borderless, letting the size of the screen be almost all the size of it's body) to be able to handle with some kind of comfort. We don't want to have a phablet in our hands, but a great smartphone, just that. If i could say something today would be: focus more on BATTERY. Also screen technology is one other thing that's important to have (this one is amoled, what is good for me, instead of the standard lcd led ips).

• simon