Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

• kenn.b

Microsoft yes you reduced the 950xl to 299.99$ but you can do more before the end of the year
And please it shouldn't be only in America.

Tom, 22 Dec 2016why my 950xl camera image is 16MP not 20MP and my cell phone ti... morebecause that is camera resolution, not photo resolution.
on Lumia , 20MP camera, can take 16MP photo only.

• me

The problem with windows phones is the store, it's depressing

Tom, 22 Dec 2016why my 950xl camera image is 16MP not 20MP and my cell phone ti... morewhy my Lumia 950 xl camera image is 16 MP not 20 MP my ,capture living images not work and cell phone time is about 24 hour not 72 hour

• Stanley

AnonD-622668, 21 Dec 2016is it worth it to buy this microsoft lumia 950 XL rather than th... moreGo for Windows 10 Mobile.
But instead of 950 XL go for Alcatel Idol 4S Windows 10 Edition. It is better than 950 XL.

• rollin

AnonD-622668, 21 Dec 2016is it worth it to buy this microsoft lumia 950 XL rather than th... moreget the 950 XL , you'll have no regrets

• Tom

why my 950xl camera image is 16MP not 20MP
and my cell phone tim e is about 24hour not 72hour
I bought it in Microsoft store.

• jsfines

In Apr/2016, Microsoft eliminated the radio apt on the Lumina 950 xl, but the radio is still there but you need to download a third party apt such as FM radio (comes with ads) from their store.

• kenn.b

AnonD-622668, 21 Dec 2016so is it android or windows?Try windows I promise you won't regret it.

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2016Its not the phone, its the choice of operating system that matters!so is it android or windows?

AnonD-622668, 21 Dec 2016is it worth it to buy this microsoft lumia 950 XL rather than th... moreIts not the phone, its the choice of operating system that matters!

is it worth it to buy this microsoft lumia 950 XL rather than the LG G5? because i am worried that the LG G5 have a bootloop issue. I maybe considering this lumia because it has a good camera? any suggestions? i want to ask if windows phone is better than android? because this is my first windows phone if i wanted to buy it. please reply.

jyson, 10 Dec 2016I have windows insider in my phone, I want to delete that... who... moreMy dear friend, you will have to download a special tool, namely, Windows Device Recovery Tool on your computer. Then connect your lumia device to it and run the application (follow the instructions). You will have to downgrade your phone to Windows Phone 8.1, then download from WP store the Upgrade Advisor app, which will help you to upgrade your phone back to WM 10 mobile. It may sound a bit complex, but it is not. Good luck!

Uae747, 17 Dec 2016Its your lucky day 950 XL now only 299 at microsoft store 17_12_2016I remember when it was for $650.

• Uae747

KMB877, 17 Dec 2016You could ask Google! https://gsuite.google.com/learning-center... moreIts your lucky day 950 XL now only 299 at microsoft store 17_12_2016

Curious, 14 Dec 2016I want windows over android so what is the best platform for vid... morehp elite x3 maybe?

• KMB877

AnonD-155109, 30 Nov 2016Could somebody help me out if its worth moving to Microsoft from... moreYou could ask Google!

• From Kosovo

My only problem with Lumia 950XL is battery. Battery drain fast I must charger 2 times on day.. But if I use just when I need it's ok all day, but if I start tu use ,facebook,viber web browsing drain for 5 or maybe 6 hours, not more. How to resolve this problem ?

• kenn.b

Microsoft when are we getting a reduction as we draw near to Xmas for the 950xl.

• Hassan

AnonD-607755, 15 Dec 2016Is Ms Lumia 950 XL have heating issue? I've heard that SD 810 ha... moreNo bro. It is updated version. Sd810 v 2.1. U can google