Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

• Lumiadiehard

Sharon, 12 Apr 2016I bought the Lumia 950 XL. Best phone for me. It's very fast, ... moreWell said, Sharon....you's a diehard too, right? Lol

• DessyG

The best phone you would ever want

• Stabes

My 1520 fell and smashed. Was offered the 950XL as a replacement.
1520 was light years better in looks and build and has a bigger screen (I like that). 950XL feels like a kids toy. Seems very cheaply put together and actually creaks like a toy too. Great display and camera and is somewhat faster than the 1520. Am I happy? Jury still out.

AnonD-529905, 24 Apr 2016Will buy...when its price fall....₹15k. Gud at this range. In ur dreams maybe...its not possible there too actually

Will buy...when its price fall....₹15k. Gud at this range.

lumia 950 XL is real time experience of PC....its act like a PC and has comparison with iPhone 6S....awsm clarity in camera

I love my lumia 950 xl the best smart phone ever.... Love u lumia...

• zach

Sharon, 12 Apr 2016I bought the Lumia 950 XL. Best phone for me. It's very fast, ... moredoes Facebook Massenger's video call work on it, dude ?

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2016I have an lumia 525 used 2,5 years,lumia 1320 and 1520 used 1.5 ... morei love nokia as well, nokia forever

Sharon, 12 Apr 2016I bought the Lumia 950 XL. Best phone for me. It's very fast, ... morei love your comments dude! nokia forever

• jyson

Plsss... send update for whtsapp and viber... both fronts are look big and keypad too too large, still viber don't have vedio calling.. this all much disappointed me

ozedude, 14 Apr 2016...yep its a Jeep thing, we wouldn't understand. Hahaha.Hilarious

• ozedude

afeco, 28 Mar 2016Yes, i agree. And at that cost, this 950XL should come with upto... moreYeah but this is meaningless when you consider that its potentially expandable to 2 TB.

• ozedude

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2016For users of this phone, you should be sitting here - version: 1... more...yep its a Jeep thing, we wouldn't understand. Hahaha.

• Carol

jyson, 12 Apr 2016I did mxm low on phn settings, viber n whtsapp front is terrible... moreThe probles are in the apps, not in the phone. I mean, after whatsapp updated i have no problems with the fonts anymore. With viber i have no problems ider... I mean, with viber, i never had problems with fonts... Whatsapp fixed the problems with the latest update.

• jyson

Guys... do viber have vedio caling on new update...???

• jyson

carol, 12 Apr 2016The problems you had aren't from the device it self. Whatsapp ha... moreI did mxm low on phn settings, viber n whtsapp front is terrible, will it be ok after update the phone ..?

• Justin

jyson, 11 Apr 2016Guys I bought ths phn on last week, phn is great evrythg going s... moreLearn how to spell. You type like a 2nd grader

• Sharon

I bought the Lumia 950 XL.
Best phone for me.
It's very fast, very easy to use, Screen is amazing, Camera is top notch, Speaker is very loud and it feels solid and I still don’t know yet about much of his cool stuff.
Windows store has all the apps that I need.
I don’t understand all of the complaints about it, It's a very good phone.
My friends are using iphone6 and the latest Samsung and I'm still getting all the attention.
The Camera is so good that all of my friends are using my pictures for instagram and Facebook.

Highly recommended

• carol

jyson, 11 Apr 2016Guys I bought ths phn on last week, phn is great evrythg going s... moreThe problems you had aren't from the device it self. Whatsapp had some problens with the screen resolution. Now they updated the app and the fonts are way better. As for viber, i never had problems with it's fonts. So maybe you have to lower the size of them in the settings of the phone?