Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2018Google and study about it yourselfThat is only april mop mate. No andromeda os 😂

• NidiOmar

AnonD-752635, 17 Apr 2018I want Windows Phones back.Yes, me too love windows phone, started with Lumia 720, then 520, 730DS, 1320 and finally Microsoft 535.

We need NOKIA to bring it back, not the combination of microsoft.

• Kow

Great phone it is. It's just that Microsoft is not making most in the market because of less availability of useful apps. Like the graphics and style, very exceptional and unique.

Gourav , 26 Apr 2018What is Andromeda os ???Google and study about it yourself

• Gourav

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2018Hello readers, in my previous message, I said that I read about... moreWhat is Andromeda os ???

• zorg3d

please microsoft will you make a phone with windows 7, no stupid data collection, good camera, no Facebook thieves, plenty of security, no géo-localisation, a nice design and fair price, I will buy it right away.... thanks you in advance

• ASHIK

I love windows mobile...please come back

Lumia 950 XL User, 21 Dec 2017I still use mine Lumia 950 XL. I got it last year 2016 around Ju... moreHi,
How can you use Universal Apps?
Is it already available for all the Windows 10 Mobile devices?

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2018Hello readers, I'm an Indian and I have well defined strategies... moreI want Windows Phones back.

• Hassan

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2018Hello readers, I'm an Indian and I have well defined strategies... moreWe want windows mobile back.. On any price.. Please tweet to ceo of microsoft

• georgesidi

Mike, 10 Jan 2018Microsoft phones are discontinued, you can't buy them anymore, u... moremicrosoft has just rebegun selling 950 at there stores, rumour is, it is excess stock, but it is available.

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2018Hello readers, I'm an Indian and I have well defined strategies... moreHello readers, in my previous message, I said that I
read about articles which say Windows 10 mobile
has ended. But, it is coming back to life in the form
of Andromeda OS. Good Luck Microsoft.

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2018Hello readers, I'm an Indian and I have well defined strategies... moreMe. The reason I shifted to android is that there are very little option on the handsets available (and software). But I think Windows platform is good. Straight forward, light, easy to connect and sync with PC. I don't really use all the features of Android, though they are good as well.

Hello readers, I'm an Indian and I have well defined strategies to bring back Windows 10 Mobile effectively. The main plus point of Windows 10 is that it is a closed ecosystem. May I know, is there anyone who would appreciate Windows 10 mobile back. Moreover, please do say about whether Microsoft would give me an opportunity to hit. I am into this just after reading many articles saying Windows 10 mobile has ended. Please do reply.

Jared, 12 Jan 2018Microsoft Lumia devices are discontinued, you can buy Alcatel Id... morewindows phone in general is discontinued

• shahid

ZAK, 04 Jan 2018I need one of this lumia 950XL but how can I get it here in Ghan... morehttps://www.aliexpress.com

• Jared

ZAK, 04 Jan 2018I need one of this lumia 950XL but how can I get it here in Ghan... moreMicrosoft Lumia devices are discontinued, you can buy Alcatel Idol 4S Windows or HP Elite x3 instead of this phone.

• Mike

ZAK, 04 Jan 2018I need one of this lumia 950XL but how can I get it here in Ghan... moreMicrosoft phones are discontinued, you can't buy them anymore, unless you get a second hand one.

• ZAK

I need one of this lumia 950XL but how can I get it here in Ghana? How much does it cost? Any help for me?
This is a type of device I've been looking for to use.

• udara

Hello,
My lumia 950xl dual is microphone is not working,how is fixed that.please help me.