Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft should first released entry / mid level lumias for the general peoples (if they needed public support),instead of rolling directly to the flagship lumias.
Believed it or not, lumia markets would always remain stagnant without public support.

• MD

Guys I can tell you, Lumia 950 & 950xl has the best camera right now.

AnonD-441601, 27 Nov 2015Well you're right. So you agree with me and i agree with you. Ap... moreThe fact that everyone always mentions apple says enough. Haters gonna hate.
Enjoy the thing you have, dont judge the others.

• LUMIA 1020 QWNER

chellu, 27 Nov 2015Could u suggest guys which one has best camera ever? Lumia 102... moreLUMIA 1020 is the best camera phone right now, but it is old, super slow and out of date !!!
I do have windows 10 installed on my 1020 lumia it is very, very bad ..
I recomend you to buy Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

• prince

AnonD-470914, 26 Nov 2015Things that made me return the Lumia 950 XL I so wanted to ke... morehow did u get this phone before released?

To all those complaining about the 950xl not having an SD card slot... It does have one! It also has a replaceable battery. Both are rarities nowadays, so kudos to Microsoft for sticking to those features.

AnonD-470881, 27 Nov 2015dude, my comment was a reply to a comment that has been deleted!... moreWell you're right. So you agree with me and i agree with you. Apple is just and expensive piece of something bloating, dark brown and smells like rotten food :)

If i want and expensive phone i rather buy Vertu brand than Apple.

AnonD-470914, 26 Nov 2015Things that made me return the Lumia 950 XL I so wanted to ke... moreyou should stick to the iphone then....

AnonD-470881, 27 Nov 2015did you know that apple iphone 6s plus, the most high-end phone ... moreAnd did you know that that highend Iphone still records in MONO???

AnonD-471125, 27 Nov 2015this phone isnt going to sell much just for example all my frien... moreI started with ios - was a total disappointment, every time jailbreak if I wanted some "special" things.

I got into Android, it was good , but rooting was also necessary and it got boring for me...
The older WP editions were crazy I know...but maybe win 10 will be gooood :)

Well Well well.....its ordered, will be here in 2 workdays :) I hate to waaaaait :)

shape is good, specifications are good, price is higher, operating system is bad (when it comes to trying different rom every week for me).

Maybe you missed the news, The Microsoft store and online store are sold out. I was at a store trying to buy one. Watch preorder people getting 2-4 at a time spending almost $3,000 on phone. Yes Microsoft customer have a lot of cash

AnonD-441601, 27 Nov 2015If you know then i dont need to explain you a manufacturing pric... moredude, my comment was a reply to a comment that has been deleted!! :D
i never support any product of apple, i have so much problems with apple's culture and the way they seduce people to pay too much for what they say they invent (but we better know that they just upgrade some big inventions from the others and label them as apple innovations!!)
i do agree with you and i think that you misunderstood me because the main comment that i replied, no longer exists!! :D

You must not buy a new phone until 100G comes officially!

this phone isnt going to sell much just for example all my friends jumped from wp to androids because of one thing apps they dont have any if that dont change am never going back to wp and so are my friends if you guys dont agree you will see for yourself

AnonD-470881, 27 Nov 2015did you know that apple iphone 6s plus, the most high-end phone ... moreIf you know then i dont need to explain you a manufacturing price for apple is lie 1 maybe 2/10 of its price in stores.
Rest you pay for Apple merchandise, pay day for milions of staff, running all their shops around the world, research, develop and lot more.
And anyway Apple is made in china.
So for china phone is tottaly expensive, copared to something like Meizu or Xiaomi.
Sorry i will never ever in my life pay 600 eur for a bitten apple.

[deleted post]did you know that apple iphone 6s plus, the most high-end phone of the most popular brand in flagship markets, still has a DUAL CORE cpu?!! so it's the best example to khnow that the numbers of cores dont guaranty the performance.
but about gorilla glass 4, i do agree with you, but still i never ha a single problem with my phone having gg 3.
i have a lumia and i know that it's a win for customer having a WP phone. ;)

AnonD-470914, 26 Nov 2015Things that made me return the Lumia 950 XL I so wanted to ke... moreoh dear, i dont want to judge but what i read made me feel that you knew / expected these things and was waiting for the right time to wright them and show every one that how awful is this phone! sorry but reading these lines made me feel bad about your intention of saying these things, more than about this phones capabilities!
but first, there are some features that are good in some phones but not necessary and there's no advantage to have them or disadvantage for not having them! like having or not having infrared!! there are soooo many awesome phones that they dont have it! LED notif is disturbing to me!
second, yes, there are, maybe, some bad things about this phone, but how about good things?! there's no positive point in that?!!!
third, email and internet things you said, has never been a problem for me and i never even recognize them! i have to congratulate you for focusing and finding such little things!!
fourth, that problem with buttons for waking and sleeping the phone made me laugh hard, thank you! i didn't know that's a problem, but thank you any way!
fifth, "WiFi disconnects when sleeping, doesn't connect reliably when powered back on" oh god! come on!! no one has never seen that and will never see!

no, i cant trust you dude, but thank you for teaching me how to attack brands that may hunt my favorite brand's market ;)

• chellu

Could u suggest guys which one has best camera ever?
Lumia 1020 or Microsoft 950xl. Pls help