Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2017I have been using this phone for quite a while now and I honestl... moreLet's hope Nokia 8 will be something to consider in this aspect!
This would be nice to become reality:

• Aj

Hello,
Please Suggest me the best phone in 30k

I have been using this phone for quite a while now and I honestly never thought I'd be saying this but........it has become such a disappointment now. Suddenly it's hot, freezing like 5 times a day, im unable to type in WhatsApp frequently and I have reset and recovered the device multiple times already. I love lumias and it was great when Nokia was doing them but now I really need a replacement for this device......there is no surface phone. I have finally made up my mind to switch and say goodbye to Microsoft. Any suggestions as to which device would be a great replacement?

• Andre

The 950 XL is absolutely the best all round Smartphone I have used to date.
Windows 10 is fantastic and I have two 950's one for personal use the other for Business.
Battery life is far better than any Samsung - I had a number over the years and only one I can really give a nod to is the Galaxy Note 3.

kenn.b, 08 Mar 2017Just try and update it to it's latest build I did. But it seems it improves other things but the battery life.

• kenn.b

AnonD-385716, 07 Mar 2017I bought this device 10 days ago. After using it for 46 hours, I... moreJust try and update it to it's latest build

I bought this device 10 days ago. After using it for 46 hours, I found its battery drained 1% on each 2 minutes, while there's no application running in background, brightness level was set to "darker", 4G was on, typing on the phone was the only task I was doing with this device. The speed of my Microsoft Lumia 950 XL was also relatively slow compares with my Sony Xperia Z3+ which uses the same processor.

• RevoltecMan

Conrad, 04 Mar 2017I won't exactly call it a masterpiece. I recently switched from ... moreGreat hear that other brands build phones with win 10 mobile systems, don't knew this phone before. Last week a buyed the 950XL for about 339 dollar (324 EUR) in a shop near by me. Branding free, SimLock Free, NetLock Free. I think the different is not very much, for me the 950XL is the better choice, it depends on each individual.

• Conrad

RevoltecMan, 03 Mar 2017Just a masterpiece of microsoft. No more or less. Hope that micr... moreI won't exactly call it a masterpiece. I recently switched from 950 XL to Alcatel Idol 4S Windows which cost me just $288 from T-Mobile store. Needless to say it's a better Windows 10 Mobile device than 950 XL.

• RevoltecMan

RevoltecMan, 02 Mar 2017Which Browser do you exactly mean? Can you post the Store Link, ... moreOK, i found out what browser you mean, not nessesary to post it, furthermore it's not allowed to refer apps, sorry for my question. And yes i have this app in use for a long time, it's really the best alternative browser in store, although egde is for me the safest and most powerfull one.

• RevoltecMan

Just a masterpiece of microsoft. No more or less. Hope that microsoft does this again.

• RevoltecMan

Chuppa, 02 Mar 2017It is free cloud storage.Don't be fooled by the "free" sign thou... moreIt's still free but the space was reduced to 5GB by older phones but i don't like cloud spaces. I prefer a SD Card.

• RevoltecMan

Chuppa, 02 Mar 2017I really don't understand why are so high specs needed for a pho... moreAre you kidding, for me there are more games to play, than a have time.

• RevoltecMan

Conrad, 02 Feb 2017Google Chrome isn't available for Windows 10 Mobile. Instead of... moreWhich Browser do you exactly mean? Can you post the Store Link, please!

• Chuppa

I really don't understand why are so high specs needed for a phone that has only 2 real games in it's store (the rest of the games/apps are like microsoft went to kindergarten and asked the kids there what they would like on their phones)

• Chuppa

AnonD-615235, 29 Nov 2016whats is the Microsoft free one drive space for 950XL please ? It is free cloud storage.Don't be fooled by the "free" sign though...I got their "free"storage when I bought my lumia 925 and 1 years later when it was full of my family pics and videos they sent a note that "free" is not going to be free anymore and if I still want to use that space I will have to pay for it.2 months after the first note,my "free" one drive storage was deleted and became BATE for Microsoft's new phone's buyers. And for that alone,I went to android never to come back to microsoft (and for a shitty toilet room they call the app store)

• Carol

Pengiun, 30 Jan 2017Glad to know that u found a solution to it !! :) Thanks. Now is at normal phase.

• Ron

• Lou

Kaz, 11 Feb 2017The first thing I did after I opened box was, updating firmware.... moreAll manufacturers ship with the latest firmware but if a phone sits ina warehouse for a year before you get it which ours probably weren't far off then it won't have the latest build on it a a fair few new builds will have been released during the last year ;)

• kenn.b

mb3565, 12 Feb 2017Hello I just order a 950xl lumia what should I do when I get the... moreUpdate it to it's latest version