Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

• nightmare

this should be the best chipset a mobile phone will have !!

• Tee

Chbreet, 09 Jun 2015I'll Not Change From Mine 808 / Note 4 Till I See A New Dev... moreThank you for sharing that with us, but i don't think they will take any notice of your demands.

Tan Veer, 10 Jun 2015Please increase the battery capacity & front camera pix... moreWhy on earth would Microsoft read your post here? post it on the official forums if you want any thing to change...

• Tan Veer

Please increase the battery capacity & front camera pixel...because 5 mega pixel not enough....and put front flasher also

• Chbreet

I'll Not Change From Mine 808 / Note 4 Till I See A New Device Contain An 41MP With Xenon Flash .

Dear Nokia/Microsoft , Keep Continue Destroying Yourself.

• #dileep

Long waited time for Microsoft high end device I'm gonna upgrade my old baby 1020 with faster 940...on first week....

• josmanuel

plz insert micro sd card support upto 128 gb

random, 01 Jun 2015no expandable memory, no point having it Don't worry it will, just heard some rumors that it will come with 32/64/128 GB internal memory.

Hello, 08 Jun 2015How much will it cost? Any rumours? Probably 600-620 dollars, if I not mistaken.

• Hello

How much will it cost? Any rumours?

Edy P., 07 Jun 2015Hahaha,It's relative..but seriously the Ram must be 4 Gb...... more*then

also it's not android, for an windows phone, 3gb is more than enough. Even for android phone ATM, 4gb RAM is not really necessary if u can optimize it

• Edy P.

AnonD-264618, 31 May 2015Come on, why just 32Gb and no Ext. Memory ?? It's not enoug... moreHahaha,It's relative..but seriously the Ram must be 4 Gb...than it's perfect..thanks

AnonD-379375, 06 Jun 2015Microsoft should release 940 XL2 with 6-inch display.Peopl... moreI agree,why not at least 5.7" display,I have 640xl and i like its size,5.7" display is perfect for me.5,2" display is too small for me.Sorry but im gonna keep my exellent 640xl

• AnonD-401981

Dose it work for every Carrier?

Microsoft should release 940 XL2 with 6-inch display.People can choice also it too.

it has USB Type-C connector. great.

• LostHand

I am waiting 1080p@60fps support -.-

• LostMyHand

where is my 1080p@60fps video support !? microsoft come one !

rely nice this is the first official microsoft phone that release with 4k camera and display

• dinesh