Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM

• Venken

I have been with this phone now 3 months. This is the best ever phone I came across. Awesome screen. Groove music player plays in background while you browse internet or use any other application. Music player still plays if you press the power buton for sleep mode and you can adjust the volume in that state. One year Microsoft Office comes with it free. Copying/Renaming/Organising files between this phone and a Windows laptop or computer is breeze. There is no other better camera than this one. You get the best video recorded through this phone. Removable 3340MAh battery. Expandable storage upto 128Gb by MicroSD card. Internet explorer is so good. And many other features like Continuum, OneNote, Cortana etc. The UI is clean and neat. I have no problem in using this phone and comfortable with it. Carry with me always and love it.

• buddee

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2016why don't the windows phones not supporting imo?it supports imo

APK, 19 Aug 2016My camera always fail to launch but shows error code OxA00F4271(... morewarrenty is der ryte give it to service centr

• APK

My camera always fail to launch but shows error code OxA00F4271(0*C00D3704). please what kind of error is that? Please help me.

• APK

The camera on my phone was not consistent. I read an advise to reset it. After the reset, it is not opening at all. Otherwise I love everything about the phone. It runs faster now. The camera that made me decide to by the phone is killing my spirit, please. Maybe I need to understand what is meant by soft reset.

My phone does not have cortana on it. It is not in the windows store. Why?

• Faten

I bought one with high price, soo sorry for that, despite all the power of it, but all app like whats and facebook and other worked so heavey on it, because it don't match android make every thing harder, groove app music so stupid , chrome not workikng wil
have a thought before you buy it

APK, 17 Aug 2016My 950xl has problem with camera. I suppose its a software probl... moresoft reset the phone it will be ok.
its some issue due to anniversary update.

• APK

My 950xl has problem with camera. I suppose its a software problem. When you try to turn it on it shows error message. I am very worried. Can somebody advise a way out, please.

650 has come flat at 50$,why not 950xl too,believe me was bargaining for 165$ six months warranry used set, but last minute left, till today feeling relaxed.

why don't the windows phones not supporting imo?

• krishk

"with non removable battery & no memory card slot. Then it would be more gorgeous & royal " ...... are u mad ???

Best windows phone ever. But I'm a lil bit disappointed with the design. This phone should come with metalic design, non removeable battery & no memory card slot. Then it would be more gorgeous & royal with its specifications.

• Okikiola

I love the phone so much but do sumthings about the heating and battry, thanks

for the issues mentioned the answer is, Update the phone before you do anything once it's received. then everything (Heating Issue, Battery Life Issue) will be Solved.I did that and for me now it's working like it should be.This has one of the best camera's I've ever came a cross the only other phone that can compete with this is Sony Z5.the other thing is this can have many applications open at the same time and switching between them is really fast, even the games

We r definitely let down by non serious response by MS n choosing Cpu Gpu, plus plastic body which can melt in heat mania. Down with MS tech team. Really a Curse from Nokia blackmail. They r comming a Bang!

Windows phones dont have metatrader. There are currently no forex or stock market applications for windows.

The 950 XL is an ok phone, it gets hot at times, and the screen picks up fingerprints easily so get a good screen protector with an oleophobic coating. The connectivity is good, as I used it I saw no differences between the 950 XL, and my Nexus 6p. The camera takes great pictures and doesnt leave me wanting a better camera. With the addition of panorama to the photo app, it's just about feature complete. I love the edge browser, with the exception of certain embedded videos that would not play, I'm sure it's a standards thing which may be updated in the future. I have the dual sim variant which leaves a second sim icon at the top showing that the sim is not inserted, which looks bad but I may just buy a sim with no service, which will make it go away. The phone wont have as many case options obviously, but MOZO makes some really good high end cases so thats one
really good thing about the Lumia.

I Want This so BAD !!! :D

• Ben

Anyone use lumia 950XL or any other model to do Forex Metatrader 4? Is it good using full version Meta Trader 4 on 950XL or have to use the Meta Trader 4 mobile version?