Microsoft Surface

Microsoft Surface

• harun

George, 07 Feb 2018Very slow, limited app, hard to carry around. Regret is followed... morethank you

Curt, 16 Oct 2018what is chuwiIt's split (mobile/desktop) OS and allows executables to be installed

• Curt

Vladimir Ashkenazy, 14 Oct 2017This tablet has the same flaw as Windows Phone, it is restricted... morewhat is chuwi

• George

Very slow, limited app, hard to carry around. Regret is followed once you bought it.

• Vladimir Ashkenazy

This tablet has the same flaw as Windows Phone, it is restricted to the dead Windows Store. I'm using a Chuwi myself, which is split (mobile/desktop) OS and allows executables to be installed, and it ROCKS!! And at a fraction of the price of the real deal, and it must be said, the top range latest Surface tablets are the real deal, but too costly for me.

• Ellis

Does the windows surface rt support whatsap?

It is the worst tablet. The touch image has a great instability, very frustrating, different from other tablets, software available is only that offered (eg. there is no mozilla, chrome search engine), many automatic updates not asked for. A microsoft account is required to use the tablet (if one loses the password the tablet is unusable and it is difficult to transfer the tablet), the tablet is heavy, sometimes it functions slowly, doesn't respond, sometimes brightness fluctuates.

• ennbee@outlook.com

Dave, 07 May 2014My RT is the best combination of hardware and software that I ha... moreDave, you have been lucky then. Mine is still a nice machine as a substitute for my e-reader but not a lot else. It is limited to the Win. Store, so no Firefox or Chrome. IE loads quickly. Last week a Windows update wiped out all my Mail. I was able to recover it eventually but it left me wishing storms and pestilence on MS.
I also don't like being restricted to one program at a time. I am a multi-tasker and the RT frustrates me. Pages in One Note disappear. I won't keep important files on this because they too may be gone on a MS whim.

• ennbee

loved it until recently. Built in keyboard is a pain. Too little memory. Windows updates create havoc (applies to most Windows products). Hard to reawaken from sleep. Convenient but heavy for a small machine. I am keeping my options open for a new small laptop, as lately this isn't meeting my needs.

Is this still worth buying? Is it getting windows 10?

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2016Yes it will get Windows 10it will not receive windows 10 update

• marius9768

hope you all think before buying this surface RT. prefer go to surface pro you can download any software.

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2016hi im planning to buy this tab. will it receive an update for wi... moreYes it will get Windows 10

hi im planning to buy this tab. will it receive an update for windows 10 this 2016? thanks

• ranga

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2015I've already buy this tablet, i though it would be perfect table... moreHow do you wripe all information if you forget password

• hunter

c'mon where's the mighty ipad pro slaying surface pro 4

• Me

SPRITEKAY, 04 Sep 2015can somebody just say something regarding wat i asked plsIll say something....... you ready??

SOMETHING

Why is not there Surface Pro 4?

• Aries

Aries, 09 Sep 2015ok long story short the RT will NOT run the built in application... moreAdditional:
ok after a quick month of running my own RT on various models of 3g & 4g pocket Wi-Fi solutions I can safely say that the usb WILL run almost any pocket hotspot (O2) or MI-FI(Three) mobile Wi-Fi solutions and give reasonable performance averaging out for me at roughly 15-20mbps download speed at 3g and a staggering 40-60mbps on 4g on the go.