Microsoft Surface Duo

Microsoft Surface Duo

• DOCTOR JOE

Good 9/10 RIP Windows phone

This phone is not that good, and it just installs bloatware some people do not really need, but it is good in specs mostly, Should be like 12 MP cause most phones do have that. That's fine, it's decent.

John, 08 Sep 2021As much as I adore this phone, I'll wait for its secon... moreIf you notice the spec sheet, both screen does have an iPad-esque 4:3 screen albeit in the landscape mode. Personally, I don't mind Microsoft giving a taller screen aspect ratio since this phone has a rather thick bezel. If Microsoft can replace the portrait 3:4 (aka 9:12) screen with a portrait 9:16 screen, that would be sweet.

• John

As much as I adore this phone, I'll wait for its second-gen iteration with much better camera hardware and chipset. I also hope that Microsoft can give a bigger screen and also bigger battery. If Microsoft can put two iPad-esque 4:3 screen, that would definitely be sweet.

did anybody try windows11 on this or windows on arm? is it usable?

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2021where is it available for $415 ? Go to Dealsteal $409 128gb/$509 256gb

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2021$415 now. Well worth it no matter what. I wonder wher... morewhere is it available for $415 ?

justjey, 21 Jun 2021Overpriced prick. That price I would rather use iPad pro 12.9πŸ˜‚$415 now.

Well worth it no matter what.

I wonder where will it stop, and would love to see the face of those who paid $1400 for it, they must be feeling really sick right now.

• Will

Does anyone have problema connecting Surface Duo to a BMW3 with android auto? (Wireless) I just can’t make it connect, updated android auto and nothing, thank you

justjey, 21 Jun 2021Overpriced prick. That price I would rather use iPad pro 12.9πŸ˜‚It is 450$ these days

davefgranger, 10 Jun 2021Those prices. Β£1490 or $760. Jesus wept.Overpriced prick. That price I would rather use iPad pro 12.9πŸ˜‚

Arash Galaxy, 14 Jun 2021I LOVE 9" and 10" Screens . I LOVE Big Screens Ph... moreWhy not bring a TV out?!

I LOVE 9" and 10" Screens . I LOVE Big Screens Phones ( with any name) But with High Technology . Thanx GSMArena Team . Stay With US For Ever ....

beep bop boop, 22 May 2021So Microsoft is killing off Internet Explorer on June 22nd, 2021Sadly yes,but good for Microsoft Edge

Those prices. Β£1490 or $760. Jesus wept.

• ...

Biggest screen on GSMarena, I think. Not worth it though.

So Microsoft is killing off Internet Explorer on June 22nd, 2021

paco2x, 18 May 2021If this device gets to $150... Maybe I will toy the idea of... moreMaybe in 5 years? Ain't nobody got time for that

If this device gets to $150... Maybe I will toy the idea of buying it.

• bigwillykronk

Anonymous, 11 May 2021You make no sense. First you say MS has no experience and t... moreyou look like a 2 ft garden gnome