Motorola ATRIX TV XT687

Motorola ATRIX TV XT687

• manju

anand, 12 Jan 2015What is the capacity of the battery? mah.1735 mAh

• anand

What is the capacity of the battery? mah.

• indian

hi guys....... i want to know about it's user available internal memory

• Ujjal

Mauro Zyl, 13 Jan 2013I Got root access. If my XT687 was good now it's better af... moreHello can you help me in rooting my atrix xt687

Low memory space: 388 MB. Never saw like that...

• Rocket

its to bad the Motorola phone are the best looking phone in the world.But I had three of the Motorola phone the longest lasting was eighteen months.Don't wish to own any more Motorola products.

• niemzie

Why xoes my phone keep blinking its brand new and i have had nothing but problems no memory space and omg im sorry i baught one

• winsp

this available in indonesia?
can I buy by phone?

• JA

naval, 02 Feb 2013yes its available in indiaIn witch state of India its available

• Rio

Sumit Nirwan, 21 Jan 2013Did you help me, how can I solve this problem with my mobile....Follow the tutorial to root any ICS / JB device. Type in google: xda bin4ry Root MANY ANDROID!
Probably the first option is the tutorial that you need.

• naval

DDD, 16 Aug 2012can we get this phone in Indiayes its available in india

• RHL.

When will the Motorola Atrix XT687 TV in America?

• Sumit Nirwan

Mauro Zyl, 13 Jan 2013I Got root access. If my XT687 was good now it's better af... moreDid you help me, how can I solve this problem with my mobile....

• Mauro Zyl

I Got root access. If my XT687 was good now it's
better after installing LINK2SD. Now I have no internal memory problem.

• Rustami

AnonD-93903, 28 Dec 2012The best phone, quick, good microphone and speaker, bate... moreGreetings,

would you please tell me where can i purchase this phone

The best phone, quick, good microphone and speaker, batery seems good. Thats my first opnion The reception digital TV is good. Both sim cards working very well. I change original micro sd 4Gb to 16Gb.

I'm from Brasil too