Motorola Aura

Motorola Aura

• sam

Mallon, 09 Sep 2015this phone is good... I have it now. I sold mi iphone 6+ to... moredo you still own the phone

• Sreerag

Pravee, 10 May 2020Where we can get This model please suggest Currently there is one sale on OLX. Check it.

• Pravee

RFR, 30 Apr 2020I have two of these Fantastic looking Aura, in a mint condi... moreWhere we can get This model please suggest

• RFR

I have two of these Fantastic looking Aura, in a mint condition, one I am the original owner since new the other bought it second hand from a friend, working perfectly, using them when going to business meetings and believe me holding it is a great way to start any conversation, as people don't expect you to use a 12 yrs old phone.

• RawGG

I bought this phone over a decade ago to replaced my Nokia 8800 Sirocco. Beside Vertu phone, the Nokia 8800 and Motorola Aura were the luxury phone back in the day. Before Apple and Samsung ever thought of slapping a $1K price tag on a phone these were the first.

What a horrid looking excuse for a phone, I would rather bathe in dirty dish water than hold this up against my ear

• Artanis

The most beautiful handheld phone thereis beside the touchscreen configuration. Motorola, bring back the old design.

• Stuckey

Kabir, 11 Oct 2017My display is broken of Motorola Aura, can any1 help me fin... morehttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motorola-Aura-R1-Collectable-Luxury-Still-In-the-Box/192445911741

• Kabir

My display is broken of Motorola Aura, can any1 help me find the same.

• lol

i need a motorola aura

• SANI

Karan , 09 Jan 2017Does any one want to sell Motorola aura ..I am interested i... moreI AM

• Karan

Does any one want to sell Motorola aura ..I am interested in buying it ..

• g9jam

I also need to repair this phone ,it just die on me .where can I repair this in sg?

• meng6888

where can i repair my aura?

• Erik

I still have my Motorola Aura I need a new glass screen for it as mine has a scratch in it. not too sure how to find one but figured i would start looking online.

• Priya

I want to know the rate/cost of this phone and its place of availability.

• Sabbir

AnonD-56991, 28 Feb 2016All you iPhone owners blabbing on about having a premium ph... moreAbsolutely!!!! I'm 200% agreed with you

All you iPhone owners blabbing on about having a premium phone need to see something like this to see what real premium is.

• Ghoul

Mallon, 09 Sep 2015this phone is good... I have it now. I sold mi iphone 6+ to... morewhere did you get it?

• Mallon

this phone is good... I have it now. I sold mi iphone 6+ to buy this. It was the same price. woohoooo