Motorola Aura

Motorola Aura

• Mallon

this phone is good... I have it now. I sold mi iphone 6+ to buy this. It was the same price. woohoooo

• blackhippie

What is does it run?

• Laurence tan

Any idea where to buy this and ship to Singapore

• dealer

200 USD more dhl

• Jonas

dee, 20 Mar 2014where can i get this cell phone?Ebay?

This is where moto 360 came from

• gery

i need this phone will someone help me

• dee

where can i get this cell phone?

• William

I so think its sexy stylish, anyone know the price in dollars?

• SHUBHAM

i have this cell in 2010 , but i purchase in 12,000inr ,and this phone is too good and great look and my friends like only rotate and rotate all time with sword sound in any rotate blingggg blinggg blinggg.......lol

• aura

Im from brunei. Where else are selling Aura nowadays? Can't find it anywhere in this region. Please help. Tx

I have the Aura lol lol lol

Nina, 11 Feb 2013I live in Batam Indonesia. i wanna buy this Motorola Aura. ... moreHello there, I'm from Indonesia too. About the Aura? I asked a shop in Gading Serpong that displays the Aura today, and it's a jawdropping 22 million Rupiahs. To me it's like a Designer's Chinese phone. While the Aura boasting its aesthetics, its software is plain usual. I'm actually looking for a Moto Fone, with its unusual E-Ink display instead of LCD. In exchange, do you have any ideas where that poor man's phone is sold here?

Nina, 11 Feb 2013I live in Batam Indonesia. i wanna buy this Motorola Aura. ... moreI checked on Gading Serpong and the Aura is about Rp. 22 million, jawdropping, but why? How come a simple phone can be this expensive? It's almost a Designer's Chinese phone. While its aesthetics standing out, its software isn't.

Nina, 11 Feb 2013I live in Batam Indonesia. i wanna buy this Motorola Aura. ... moreI checked on Gading Serpong and the Aura is about Rp. 22 million, jawdropping, but why? How come a simple phone can be this expensive? Almost reminiscent to the Blackberry Porsche Design for Rp. 19 million with specs EXACTLY the same as the 5-million Dakota.. Better spend a third of it for something better like the BB10 or iPhone 5 or Motorola Atrix or Nexus phone/tablet with OS replaced with Ubuntu Linux for free. Basically Aura is almost like a Designer's Chinese phone, and BB Porsche is like a Designer's BB Dakota.

• nazar

i'm from Sudan, how can i get it?

• Soroush motamed

Fantastic...

• Nina

I live in Batam Indonesia. i wanna buy this Motorola Aura. how can i get it? and how much the price?
thank you.

Rgrds,
Nina

• Abd cars

I live in morocco, how can I get it

Mix, 29 Oct 2012400euro usedMix, which color, can u send me few pics?
Thanks