Motorola C115

Motorola C115

• Charlie
  • K3e
  • 11 Jun 2022

My first phone! I just love it

its ok. the only thing you cant do is play chess. you can only press 5 to look at a girl and do nothing except uhh exit. i dont know. help wont help at all. but this phone is ok i like it

• M
      • M4rk0
      • snP
      • 09 Feb 2021

My first phone ever.

• muE
        • 22 Apr 2020

I have been using a Motorola phone from 2006 and it is still working with me in excellent condition and they used my calls in the year 2020. This photographed the phone. Thanks, Motorola

• j

• 13 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2019My first mobile phone, I really miss it now.Same

• 3@g
                • 12 Dec 2019

My first mobile phone, I really miss it now.

• A
                  • Additya
                  • gMB
                  • 19 Oct 2019

• LC8
                    • 27 Sep 2017

one of the best phones ever

• D0e
                      • 17 Sep 2017

I used it almost 5 years and later gave to to my mom worked like charm miss u buddy.

• M
                        • MONIDIPA
                        • XPJ
                        • 24 Aug 2017

can i get this very sweet small phone again ?

• a
                          • atonap
                          • pKN
                          • 18 Aug 2017

Atonap, 16 Apr 2015Bought this phone on the 15th April 2005 ten years later &a... more >2 years later still working fine, people laugh & call it retro but i don't mind.

• B
                            • Baji
                            • bEQ
                            • 10 Aug 2016

I also want this mobile Motorola C113.so any body help me.if have this type phone gave me pleas.............

• A
                              • Andri
                              • PA7
                              • 24 Jun 2016

C115 Guy, 14 Apr 2016I like the C115 phone, but I need a charger. Mine just die... moreHello, i need a Charger bro, can you send for me in Indonesia ?

• C115 Guy
                                • IHP
                                • 14 Apr 2016

I like the C115 phone, but I need a charger. Mine just died. Prefer OEM. New or used. Please leave a comment at this site helping me make contact with someone who has a charger and is willing to sell it. Thanks.

• G
                                  • Gary
                                  • v69
                                  • 24 Mar 2016

Is the Motorolla C 115 on the 2g network or a higher network please? I have a friend who has one and am wondering whether he needs to look at getting a new phone or whether he ca keep this one for longer. Can someone please help me?

• s5s
                                    • 12 Feb 2016

I have had a new one of these phones put away for a few years, have decided to give it to my daughter as her first phone. Im wondering if it uses the 2g network which is closing down soon?

• p
                                      • phoneman
                                      • yAS
                                      • 20 Jan 2016

Ilack Time, 04 Aug 2015I've been a 'satisfied user' of the C115 for eight years. H... moreHad similar problem with my phone. I was difficult to turn on and off as there was a problem with the contact under the keypad.

• D
                                        • U2%
                                        • 13 Sep 2015

Have you fixed your problem? If you have , then can you please tell me how.
                                        My first phone was the Motorola C115, when I was 6.
                                        I found the phone and the charger in my drawer a few nights back.
                                        When I plugged in the charger, it charges but I am unable to turn it on.
                                        Please let me know if you have any thoughts that could help me!