Motorola C200

Motorola C200

• umi

first ever cellphone that i had back in 2004

Haris , 12 Sep 2014I am using the Motorola C200 from 2005. Still the battery is fun... moreyou can get a housing from ali express site.

• Haris

I am using the Motorola C200 from 2005. Still the battery is functioming. Only the problem is I could
not get a housing for the phone.Also It is time to go for a new battery. So far no repair on this phone.It is very great phone. I am proud to have this phone.
is it possible to get a housing for same also a battey. Harichandra dhushari@yahoo.com

I bought in 2004 still my mother using if good phone

• velladecin

bought this phone around 2005 (can't exactly remember). Still orig battery (up to 3 day without charging), and orig housing.

Few year ago I said 'i get a new one when this one dies..' as it looks i still got a few year to go :)

Dropped it to the ocean and after drying it out it continued as if nothing happend hehe.

Great product by Motorola!!!

• sampath

awesome phone.still am using this phone.still using original battery & original housing.now also am useing 2 days after fully charging.excellent product from Motorola.brought it in 2003.

cheers C200 ......

• Felipeccs

This phone is awesome!I bought it in 004,it was my first phone...Incredebly strong and efficient never had a single prob with it!

i love this phone

The phone is very strong!
When my brother accidentally entering the phone into a pool, the phone is still turn on! And only the background light that flashes on for a month!

It's March 2011 and I'm still using this phone -- people are amazed how small it is when I pull it out -- too funny. The battery has been great. It's simple and basic and all I need.

It is 2011 and i have this phone in the era of android shit and all... I can say it is good for calling and texting, although is crap comparing to older Siemens phones

• FaizanA95

I still have this phone and it works perfectly fine

• sisir

Deepak, 23 Sep 2010still i am using this motorola c200 phone,from where i get the n... morehi i have a new original cabinet forc200

• Raaju

Deepak, 23 Sep 2010still i am using this motorola c200 phone,from where i get the n... moreIt is a good handset which iam using last 6 years. Now i need a Case of it. Can you suggest me that where shall i get a new case.
Thanking you

thallipoli phone

• Deepak

still i am using this motorola c200 phone,from where i get the new case for my cute c200, is a very good phone, if the company have this(c200 Case), how will i get, for that what i want to do,where i want to contact

• aldohe

mine still works!

Awesome fone

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2009Help please. I have bought one of these and when I charge it the... morejust get rid of it go buy a motorola v3i or e2 rokr

• K. VENKATARAMANAN, I

I purchased it on 2004 and still holding, Although I switched over to Nokia 1100 then SE K750i then Nokia N73 then SE K810i and LG KP 500 and Now Nokia 5800 and still I am holding it but other I have sold out because of its robust character and durability, sound is still good, fell in the flesh once, fell from second floor and all the body, battery and inner part scattered I went down collected the pieces and reassembled and it started working. !!!amazing!!!. the greatest the phone I ever had. Thanks Motorola.