Motorola C200

Motorola C200

Stonn, 23 Mar 2020My 1st phone! Only one I ever lost too. Went with my dad to the ... moreThat's crazy bro! in 2020, it's hard to imagine a mobile phone with only a two-color screen being used.

My 1st phone! Only one I ever lost too. Went with my dad to the Polish desert and it must've fallen out of my pocket. I cried so badly my dad thought I've gone insane. Good times.

• umi

first ever cellphone that i had back in 2004

Haris , 12 Sep 2014I am using the Motorola C200 from 2005. Still the battery is fun... moreyou can get a housing from ali express site.

• Haris

I am using the Motorola C200 from 2005. Still the battery is functioming. Only the problem is I could
not get a housing for the phone.Also It is time to go for a new battery. So far no repair on this phone.It is very great phone. I am proud to have this phone.
is it possible to get a housing for same also a battey. Harichandra dhushari@yahoo.com

I bought in 2004 still my mother using if good phone

• velladecin

bought this phone around 2005 (can't exactly remember). Still orig battery (up to 3 day without charging), and orig housing.

Few year ago I said 'i get a new one when this one dies..' as it looks i still got a few year to go :)

Dropped it to the ocean and after drying it out it continued as if nothing happend hehe.

Great product by Motorola!!!

• sampath

awesome phone.still am using this phone.still using original battery & original housing.now also am useing 2 days after fully charging.excellent product from Motorola.brought it in 2003.

cheers C200 ......

• Felipeccs

This phone is awesome!I bought it in 004,it was my first phone...Incredebly strong and efficient never had a single prob with it!

i love this phone

The phone is very strong!
When my brother accidentally entering the phone into a pool, the phone is still turn on! And only the background light that flashes on for a month!

It's March 2011 and I'm still using this phone -- people are amazed how small it is when I pull it out -- too funny. The battery has been great. It's simple and basic and all I need.

It is 2011 and i have this phone in the era of android shit and all... I can say it is good for calling and texting, although is crap comparing to older Siemens phones

• FaizanA95

I still have this phone and it works perfectly fine

• sisir

Deepak, 23 Sep 2010still i am using this motorola c200 phone,from where i get the n... morehi i have a new original cabinet forc200

• Raaju

Deepak, 23 Sep 2010still i am using this motorola c200 phone,from where i get the n... moreIt is a good handset which iam using last 6 years. Now i need a Case of it. Can you suggest me that where shall i get a new case.
Thanking you

thallipoli phone

• Deepak

still i am using this motorola c200 phone,from where i get the new case for my cute c200, is a very good phone, if the company have this(c200 Case), how will i get, for that what i want to do,where i want to contact

• aldohe