Motorola C250

Motorola C250

This phone is a TIMEBOMB for sure!

• Seth

The phone is tough! I've had mine for about 3 years and I'm hard on it. I like it, but it's getting pretty outdated.

i hate this phone it's very ugly

• Kris Weyn

My second mobile phone (first was a D520). Still have it and still use it as a backup. Much better for tapping (text messages) than the L6 which I currently use. In short, only good comments and praise !

• SEAH CHEE

i love this phone!!! everyone please buy it!!! it is extremely good!!! better than the nokia n73 or even the sony erricsson w950i!!!

i bought this mobile phone because of its looks...it is beautiful and it also works ok!

It's an amazing phone. Mine's two years old and get's better reception than any other phone I've run across...hands down! I even had a 6 hour phone call on it with one charge...that's a 2 year old battery!

• mazda

Motorola c250 is a good cellphone!!!

• nightcat

I really like this phone I had it for one year and I am satisfied with what it knows.My opinion is that C250 is a good choice!

• Darian

Motorola C250 is a good one. I like Motorola C250.It is a smart phone and has a lot of special abilitis.

• Tudor

My comp. seez my phone as a C350.
I can not upload anything on it.
Plz tell me what program to use and where can I find the drivers for it. Tks Motorola fans :))

• Robbie

generally the phone is versatile but the problem is firstly I cannot find faceplates for it.by the way I would like to know whether the faceplate of a C350 motorola can fit into the C250 one.Finally I wonder how to download the software for it.hope to get a quick response.

• Jonae

The phone is great but i need drivers for winxp. plz send them to me if anyone have them. 10x

• Mustafa

Anyone know where i can find a driver ? if someone know please email me or send'it to me .Thanks

• KEviN dEeds

Were can i get faceplates for my motorola C250?

• Brandi

Does anyone know where to get free ringtones for this phone??

• Cristi

Plese tell me where can I find drivers..

• Tasha

I like the phone and all, but I can't ever find ringtones for it.

• stephanie

where can you buy replacement faceplates for the motorola c250?

• ANTOINE

please help me to find were to download
the user's manual in english as I bought
my phone in Greece with manual in Greek only. Many thks./Regards