Motorola C350

Motorola C350

• SYED HAIDER HUSAIN S

i want the software that enable my computer to connect with motorolla c350
i connect it through usb cable to my computer but my computer is asking for driver for motorolla c350 plz if you can send me the driver i really thankfull to you

• vipin

I Rate this cell as NO.1 value for money and features. But its hard to find ringtones for it .Can anyone tell me the sites to download free ringtones

• Motorola Buyer

Could someone please tell me if in this mobile can we download new politones and also what does MMS do and should i buy Nokia 3510i or C350. As the Graphic in 3510i is a little Wird....Please tell me Asap as i have to buy it as soon as my exams are finished...Thanks Alot guys.. I hope you guys will help me

• Charles

it's so small, light, colorful (4096 color), polyphonic ringtone, EMS, alarm, vibration and it has a 3D game (Moto GP). I really love this phone more than any other phone in this world :)

• Mehdi

Hi! I have just purchase the usb cable for Motorola C350 but have some
difficulty in searching for the software to upload the ring tones and pictures
to the phone. Please do help me with this !!! Thankx

• kashif

I bought it, its good, amazing in its price, ilove it

• kashif

how is this one?

• Sserwaniko Kenneth

Dear Sir/Madam, RE: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION. I humbly request you, to assist search for me the quotations for a new mobile phone, of Motorola C350. I would like to request you for information on how to get it and i will send the money to you. Thank you in advance. yours faithfully, Sserwaniko Kenneth, P.O.BOX 28569, kampala,UGANDA.

• hayez

had this fone for a day - its great! 99.99 on the orange network - hard to fault. wicked ringtones, games, so small and lightweight. the only set back is the small screen, but its capable of viewing 4096 colours! gr8 fone

• Samuel

The Display Screen is too dark, we can see nothing in inactive mode

• san2

good overall package,clear resolution, limited SMS capacity,backup,keys need to be a wee bit more tactile!

• nazeri

ring to slow.

• MANO

I thnk this the best phone ....its damn cool with the shiny silver body...but this has a very light vibration and no alarm, and I think that the sound is little low...except these evthng is ok.

• Matt

i havent got this phone yet, but does anyone know how many txt messages it can store on it? whats the maximum? 10?

• PORTUGAL

I like a lot of motorola but this phone???
I think hat when they made this horrible phone they were thinking on james bond :P
Realy this phone stinks......

• stan

it is absolutely the best phone for its price, very functional, nice looking and easily fitting in a rear jeans pocket. the only drawback which I noticed is that it is ringing a bit low and vibrates a bit weak. except for that it is real cool.

• hendrik

this the best phone i ever had.. small, light and colour screen, thanx for motorola! i love this phone...^_^

• Eric Choong

This phone is cool. It looks ugly in the picture but after holding the phone, it looks very class…. It only M’sia RM 750.00 … I’m holding one now. Should go and try it.

• Nakia user

Hi all,

This is moto latest mobile phone, C350. It has a very cool screen & look very class. The price? Well, for M’sia is only cost $799.00 only. The best past it support all NOKIA Picture Messg, Ringtone & Logo. So why wait before the price increase?

• aurelius

i want to buy the c350.but what a but the price?if expensife?or cheap?