Motorola C350

Motorola C350

• dds

It's my first mob........Still working [after 10 years] without any failour.Still supported internet and many other............................

• Divyendu

It was my first color phone . now i am using HTC Evo3D . It was a nice feeling to use GPRS on a color phone. typing was never easy on this phone but i hav enjoyed this phone very much :) :)

• Ant - O - Knee

[deleted post]Yes Sir!!! will do Sir!! I will LEAVE them

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2012Revenge!!! it is always bad for good people,,.. but anytime good... morechalo letz leave them

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2012yeah but even on sunday v have to njoy in officeRevenge!!! it is always bad for good people,,.. but anytime good for bad people,,.. ;-) Never let Go!!

is it a right time to take revange?
letz ruin this process & let us built our own play station

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2012yeah but even on sunday v have to njoy in officeHa now let us enjoy with our wonderful process that tortures us,,.. so let us torture them back,,. ;-)

Ant - O - Knee, 04 Mar 2012 Hai Amar and Akbar!!! Hope u guyz have a good sunday!!yeah
but even on sunday v have to njoy in office

• Ant - O - Knee

[deleted post] Hai Amar and Akbar!!! Hope u guyz have a good sunday!!

nice mobile

• Vik

MSBABU, 17 Jan 2012Motorola 350,This is my first moile which I have bought and used... more@Babu, i am also looking for its battery, Its my first phone and was great as ever. I dont feel to scrap it away. Interested to know where can i get the battery

• MSBABU

Motorola 350,This is my first moile which I have bought and used lovely one since the technology developed I have switched over to latest Android one.My request is can I get battery of this phone If so Where, please give me your suggession.

• Papucs

It was my first moble phone :D

• iwan

my first phone..i love it

• C64c

This was my 3rd ever mobile phone. Now I'm using a Nexus One. Can't believe how quickly phone technology has progressed when I think that I used this phone on a day to day basis and now use the full functionality of Android. Weird!

• Divyendu raj sharma

:) it was my frst color phn.....started GPRS on this phone ... it was a v cool phone

• lucky

it was my first phone ,,it was awsome ,,i m not using it rite now bt i want to ,,bt i dant have ,,

• ritesh

This is my 1st cell...
still working bt with new technology i kept it side bt not yet soldout
i vl keep it in my musium

• Lexo

My 1º phone, the best ever... Damn these thieves that stall it from my hands... Good luck boy!

• Lexo