Motorola CHARM

Motorola CHARM

• ankit

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2011I had read the specifications of charm on this site and the revi... morevedio stream possible in motorola charm

• Girdhari

I have this phone & have installed viber application. Now when I make a call thru viber, I am able to listen to the other party but they can not listen my voice. Just can't figure out. Can any one suggest how to resolve the issue?? Has any one else faced the similar problem?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

• Harsh

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2011I had read the specifications of charm on this site and the revi... moreYes, Video streaming is possible and Youtube and many other applications are pre-loaded in the same...

• prash

This phone is best for internet users only one disadvantage that is battery backup or else its best phone fm is not a big deal other qulitys are best than other phones

I had read the specifications of charm on this site and the reviews also..but no one said about the video streamin...is video streaming possible in this phone like for youtube videos...i want o buy this phone...

• Makaveli

how do I logout from Facebook on my my motorala charm

• Prashil

Got this fone 1 month back.
using it since then
Few observations:
1. No FM Radio. Only Internet radio (India)
2. Dont install any battery manager or task killer. Battery lasts for 2.5 days. With: 10 calls. 50 SMS. 3 hrs of music.
3. Net via Wi-Fi and 3G is superfast. Inbuilt browser superb.
4. Best music player. Video quality also nice.
5. Games support good enough.
6. Android 2.1 good and smooth

• Krish

oddy, 02 Oct 2011why do you want to sell it backWch city?

• Dinesh

how is this cell to use

• Harsh

nick, 30 Sep 2011is it possile to chat on face book ???jst download Facebook for Android from Android Maerket.

• praveen

umar, 27 Sep 2011I have got the phone 2 days back. I want o sell it back. I just ... morethis phone is good or bad

• Austin

Quite elegant!!!!

• oddy

umar, 27 Sep 2011I have got the phone 2 days back. I want o sell it back. I just ... morewhy do you want to sell it back

• nick

is it possile to chat on face book ???

umar, 27 Sep 2011I have got the phone 2 days back. I want o sell it back. I just ... moreHey umar why did u want to sell it ? ?

• umar

Adamson, 08 Sep 2011Can anybody help me to locate the motorola store/office in riyad... moreI have got the phone 2 days back. I want o sell it back. I just purchased on Sunday 25th Sept 2011.

• maskus

Avinash, 25 Sep 2011so u r using internet radio and not fm radio correctThis phone DOES have FM radio in ADDITION to the internet radio,... you need to plug in the headset though. Mine comes with something called "Connected Music Player", you can access the FM radio in there.

• Avinash

Bob, 12 Aug 2011FM works great on mine.so u r using internet radio and not fm radio correct

• John Dominic

This is perfect phone... what makes me feel sad is the camera and also the screen resolution which are poor...

• SAHIN