Motorola DEFY

Motorola DEFY

• Emmron

Mine doesn't have a google play store and lnternal storage

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2017Absolutely best phone! Dropped many times, lost, found, wet, sti... moreyap, never out of storage in that time, free totaly 2GB not reduce by OS

Absolutely best phone! Dropped many times, lost, found, wet, still working, battery died-i was mortified till brother found new one, my life is so happy again :0

This is a Life saver...
My current phone suddenly stopped working, it was dead. I took this out (almost after 2 years).
It is working so good, even the battery is great.

• Mick

Have had this phone for 3 years(since 2013 till now) have drop it so many times, still working, battery still going ,its slow for todays standard but it a tough little phone.

I have this phone since 2010 and it's still doin good 'till now !!

• Sam

You can't send or read picture texts. accessing internet pages can be so slow sometimes that it's painful.

• Lily

Got this May 2013 and still using it. For a few months now the flash is faulty, as in it om;y sometimes works. The sd card gets full really quickly even though I only have two downloaded apps. So every month you have to go through each and all your apps and delete data. Since there are so many pre-installed apps that you can't delete it's a pain. The plug cover of the headphone cover detached about a year ago, because I use headphones with my phone often. The phone itself IS water proof. I accidentally spilled a lot of water on it and thankfully nothing happened. You can't take screen shots with this phone either. My brother had the same phone but right after the 1 year mark it stopped working so he had to get another one out of pocket.

• fungus1954

Android_Fan, 17 Nov 2014Where can I get new battery for defy.Please Help me my battery i... moreGo to batteries plus

• Iyke

The turn on and off data is not in pls how can I off the data

The major positive features about this phone are the display resolution and the fact that it can fit pretty much anywhere because of it's size. It can even fit easily vertically (horizontally too) in your shirt pocket!

• Jim

MOTO REZY, 03 Jun 2015I can't express my satisfaction from this phone,4 years & st... moreWhen is the turbo model coming out?

• MOTO REZY

I can't express my satisfaction from this phone,4 years & still going! best phones are from motorola! soon it will be replaced by his grandchild moto turbo!

• zak

I cant download from da app store pls help

• Adi

Android_Fan, 17 Nov 2014Where can I get new battery for defy.Please Help me my battery i... moreBuy at ebay with a trusred seller.

• Moto_Fan

roni, 17 Nov 2014look at Ebay for MB525 BatteryAny body use those battery ?.Are their backup good enough ?

• roni

Android_Fan, 17 Nov 2014Where can I get new battery for defy.Please Help me my battery i... morelook at Ebay for MB525 Battery

• Android_Fan

Where can I get new battery for defy.Please Help me my battery is almost dead.

• mr me

i cant find a back up better for my phoneme

My PC is not recognizing my moto blur? please help