Motorola DROID Maxx

Motorola DROID Maxx

Geckolover, 28 Jun 2020I'm using a Droid Maxx right now, in 2020. My main phone br... moreLook for old version APK packs to download of your favorite apps. (For the version of 4.4.4 )

• Geckolover

Nighthawk, 25 Jan 2018Omg same here... It's invincibleI'm using a Droid Maxx right now, in 2020. My main phone broke last week, so I dug out my Maxx to use till I can get my other phone fixed. It only has Android 4.4.4, so some apps aren't available (Hulu, eBay, Netflix). BUT... the old Maxx powered up and works fine.

I have a few of these, all with broken navigation buttons sadly. I thought they were DROID Ultras since they're so similar.

• zahoor79

The one, 21 Apr 2016Ufone doesn't support 4G. Only zong and warid support 4G.I have motorola maxx 1080 normaly its very awesome and very reliable phone.but im really very tired for 4g network still i dont find method how i receive 4g network in this phone i use zong 4g sim but my phone give me 3g H+ service please any body solve my problems but i visit many time zong franchise but they also dont resolve my problems plz help me in this issue. tnxs zahoor from swabi

• Wasi

hi guys,

Any update about 5.1?

• Jutt sarkar

Bast 2013to2015 moto mobile
Strong for all your hard work.

• Attiq Aslam

one of the best phone of all time. battery timing is awesome.still using with samsung.

• siddler

best mobile of its time....battery timing still going strong :)

• Israr Aslam

this phone is good for use, but it lacks something it must be SD card supported

UBgalt, 02 May 2018They decided not to release 5.0 for the Maxx, Mini, or Ultr... morethis is a 4 years old phone... how can you expect any update for it

• umair

This is so smart phone his camera result is so clear
i love this phone

• Ajiroba

How can i get the screen, cos my phone went dark can recieve calls but cant call

• UBgalt

Zakarwaal, 14 Apr 2018When was the new update coming of Droid Maxx. I want to up... moreThey decided not to release 5.0 for the Maxx, Mini, or Ultra. it's why my next phone won't be a Motorola.

• dont care

Somar, 06 Nov 2017I am very sad had my Motorola Droid Maxx since 2012 never e... moreit came out in 2013

• Zakarwaal

When was the new update coming of Droid Maxx.
I want to upgrade the phone to Loli pop

Eima.., 28 Dec 2017Can somebody tell me how we can locate the SIM card on this... morePull out the power button and there is a sim holder

• Nighthawk

Faisal, 02 Nov 2017By GOD I can't believe this phone.still using it. Not one p... moreOmg same here... It's invincible

My droid maxx dropped calls everytime I trying to call someone.
Just happened today, I have turn it off, trying safe mode, all to no avail.
What should I do, is it a HARDWARE problems?

Great phone!After 4 years stiil works like a charm and battery life still holding 1-2 days

• Foolio

Eima.., 28 Dec 2017Can somebody tell me how we can locate the SIM card on this... moreYou pull out the volume buttons like with a safety pin