Motorola DROID Maxx

Motorola DROID Maxx

Eima.., 28 Dec 2017Can somebody tell me how we can locate the SIM card on this... moreFull out volume button

• Eima..

Can somebody tell me how we can locate the SIM card on this device? Please I need help

i have been using this phone for the last 3 years, i bought a used one but it has been performing so well, im a really clumsy person so you can imagine it has been hitting the floor many times :D, the battery is still really good, it gives more then 9 hours, its back camera result is good but not good for selfie, its fast and interface is really good, i love it, 2 days back it accidentally fell in hot soup :D but it survived so you can imagine on your own

• lap

Techno Droid, 03 May 2017It successor the Motorola Droid Turbo is the best phone. ... moreturbo has the worst battery life ever

• UK

Since i got the Razr Maxx i haven't been able to connect to wifi. It just goes back and forth between Connecting... & Saved, Secured with WPA2.
I've forgotten connection and redid it with right and wrong passwords but it does the same thing either way.
help?

• Somar

I am very sad had my Motorola Droid Maxx since 2012 never ever had a problem until last Thursday do not know until today what on earth happen lost all my contacts and pictures it just went dead real dead tried everything and nothing it just died I wish it could turn back on.

• Faisal

By GOD I can't believe this phone.still using it. Not one problem, sturdy & fantastic battery. Great weight & size. I want to get a new phone because I keep thinking this one will die soon just because it's so old, but I don't know what to replace it with. I had many phones before, & this Droid is by far the best. But I want this again box pak

• That Guy

Ali, 06 Oct 2017It's the most dangerous phone ever made, it has the highest... moreI'm pretty sure the Note 7 was the most dangerous phone ever made.

• Saeed Iqbal

Best Phone Ever

• Kay

I can't believe this phone. I bought it when it 1st came out & still using it. Not one problem, sturdy & fantastic battery. Great weight & size. I want to get a new phone because I keep thinking this one will die soon just because it's so old, but I don't know what to replace it with. I had many phones before, & this Droid is by far the best.

• Ali

It's the most dangerous phone ever made, it has the highest SAR rate

• Mir

Today is September 19, year 2017.
I am still using this phone and it performs just like a a champ.
I wish Motorola/Verizion update this phone to Android M.

• chongo sam

this phone is awesome

Haberdasher, 17 Jun 2017I've had a Maxx since it was new in 2013 and it's still goi... moreI agree with u this is the best phone

• Haberdasher

I've had a Maxx since it was new in 2013 and it's still going strong with fantastic battery life.

• hamza

Which phone is better lg g2 or ultra (not max).

• sesh

Elisdog, 24 May 2017Since I "upgraded" (as was recommended), the phones a piece... moreLol why would you buy a 4-year-old phone anyway? Or at least do research on it before buying?

• Elisdog

Anonymous, 10 Jan 20172 amperesSince I "upgraded" (as was recommended), the phones a piece of SHIT. Movin on to the new I phone. Alarms don't work, battery life sucks and darnn thing acts confused. See ya!!

• Dikshant

Hi all,
I'd like to know the model no. of Motorola Droid Maxx as unable to open the phone as the screen is broken. Your help is appriciated.
Thanks and regards
Dikshant Bhatia

Big-D, 03 Mar 2017Great phone still using mine and probably the best phone Mo... moreIt successor the Motorola Droid Turbo is the best phone.
Having more capacity battery 3900Mah.
Greater ram 3gb .
Greater internal memory 64gb.
More camera 21Mp.
Latest operating system like Official Android 6.0.
Moreover, if you unlock bootloader you can get Android 7.1.2.