Motorola DROID Maxx

Motorola DROID Maxx

• ALI

Hi guyz,
I want to say that don't buy this phone, in fact don't bvuy any phone of Moto , specially this model is a garbage.......it doesnt have anything impressing except battery .......i m using it and am very fedup of this phone!

• ken

Aqeel Ahmed, 07 Apr 2017Can any one tell me about camera more better result? or an... moreLove my 4 year old Droid Maxx, auto update to Android 4.4.4 worked fine. Camera feature upgrade was fine. Takes excellent pictures except...when flash is on manual when taking outdoor photo's or well lit indoors, pictures come out VERY muddy. I just leave the flash off. Incredible sunset & sunrise pictures. Note: Verizon Visual Mail update which was forced on us with 4.4.4. update if garbage. Verizon sucks, phone is EXCELLENT.

• not bad at first...

by the time my upgrade came around it was super slow...No expandable memory also sucks

• Aqeel Ahmed

Can any one tell me about camera more better result?
or any updated camera application

• ASAD KHARAL

its an awesome phone has great battery backup and superb speed and style

This phone still good in 2017, the battery is still great, the camera is still good too, playing modern game like assassin creed identity in run smoothly but some areas​ are little lag also gta San Andreas run smooth too,this because the gpu have 4 core this phone actually have 8 core it use chipset call Motorola X8(Search on google for more info) 2 core CPU, 4 core GPU and 2 are use for audio and computing system, my phone run on kitkat i wish they have a lollipop update

abcdeee, 13 Mar 2017where is the sim card located? pls let me know on how to ac... moreIt is under the volume button. Gently pull on the of it and the slot comes out.

• abcdeee

where is the sim card located? pls let me know on how to access it

• Big-D

Great phone still using mine and probably the best phone Motorola has ever made battery life is the best of all smart phones at there, just confirmed with Verizon DROIN Maxx is not a removable battery. This Spec sheet is incorrect.

I compared all other Maxx and the newer Generation Motorola phones and found this 2013 phone still beats the others on battery life Sleep and usages.

Still waiting for a better Generation Motorola to come beat this phone. Battery life is what I look for when purchasing a new phone.

• shan

maddy, 21 Feb 2017Guys plz tell me.I going to buy droid max..is it good mobil... more it is a great phone I'm using it

• maddy

Guys plz tell me.I going to buy droid max..is it good mobile or not and tell if u know the disadvantages of this mobile.plz plz

• varinder

Hasan, 16 Feb 2017here it says battery is removable but on youtube it says no... moreYes removable with complete diassembly

• bob

Hasan, 16 Feb 2017here it says battery is removable but on youtube it says no... moreNot removable. Except by a repair facility doing a tear-apart.

• Hasan

here it says battery is removable but on youtube it says non removable? so is it removable or not?

• Yasin

asad, 03 Jan 2017aoa can any body tell me that droid Maxx is supported 4g ar... moreSuppor 4g For Zong/Warid/Mobilink. not for telenor Network

• rizwan

Not supported games why

This phone is now garbage, thanks to Verizon and/or Motorola. They dropped Android support, so it is permanently stuck on Marshmallow 4.4. The hardware was great 2 years ago and still manageable now, rugged Kevlar back is nice. Camera is acceptable, good battery life (when new), hardware was solid. All of the failure is on the software. Advise jailbreaking the phone if possible, as 4.4 is likely not very secure. Supports GSM on AT&T and 4G speeds (I dropped Verizon and switched).

umair, 26 Nov 2016yesterday i was purchase droid maxx mobile but it i is char... more2 amperes

• Dansaurayi

really this device is dynamic

• asad

aoa can any body tell me that droid Maxx is supported 4g are not pls guide me if support becoz my cell is not supporting 4g