Motorola DROID Maxx

Motorola DROID Maxx

• asad

aoa can any body tell me that droid Maxx is supported 4g are not pls guide me if support becoz my cell is not supporting 4g

• Leo

GT, 19 Dec 2016How is the phone pls i need itThe phone is good I recently bought it. Great graphics, good camera results, battery timing is also very good.
this phone is good for use.

Ghost, 15 Jun 2016Does this mobile support OTG usb connection?? I mean can w... moreyesss

Shaz, 01 Nov 2016Guys, I bought Motorola Droid Maxx phone but it is showing ... moreyour mobile only droid ultra its battry 2100 mhz. and ultra maxx battry 3900 mhz

• GT

How is the phone pls i need it

• Aysh

How could I decrease camera
resolution in this set?

• ummi

my wifi signal are not connected to my droid maxx plz tell me the solution of this problem

• umair

Guys..i have a problem on this set my wifi signal is not connected to this set few days...plz help me..

• Dermot

Shaz, 02 Nov 2016Guys, I bought Motorola Droid Maxx phone but it is showing ... morethis happens to me but it is just a glitch

• GM

Really very good phone since 2014 using.
Now facing back camera + flash issue. As I open , it opens front camera. Pl guide?

• AK 47

droid Maxx 1080 is a gre8 phone for all purpose videozz,gaming,browsing taking pix, in my view phone is much better then samsung, and iphone! Bcozz they are such usless brands thats it! Such costly but no any benifits of using it, bettry capacity is low,charging takes too much time with their own chargers! If any problem happens then ur costly phone will go like a dump! Moto phones are gret then other light sets.... Hatts off ultra maxx n Motorola :)

• Umair

I was use this cell for 1 week this cell triffic no. Issue at any thing all function working are very well..

• potato

RAO, 21 Nov 2016Hy frnds i have problem with my maxx's camera.. CAMERA ERRO... moreyou should theow the cell in the dustbin along with u :)

• umair

yesterday i was purchase droid maxx mobile but it i is charge very slowly plz tell which amps charger is suitable for this mobile

• RAO

Hy frnds i have problem with my maxx's camera.. CAMERA ERROR RRSTART CAMERA.. Showing that error. What can i do?

• kashif

i think motorola is bad compny aints the use of mobile....

• bandiT

AnonD-609045, 11 Nov 2016Hy frndz i hav problm with my 1080 camera.. CAMERA ERROR RE... moreReinstall ur operating software and if still shows same error ... small connecter of camera with chipset is unplugged in some cases ..

Hy frndz i hav problm with my 1080 camera.. CAMERA ERROR RESTART CAMERA. This error showing and i will restart camera but same error showing again and again.. Plz tell me solution

• zafar mallah

Shaz, 02 Nov 2016Guys, I bought Motorola Droid Maxx phone but it is showing ... moreBecause its not maxx. I think you are using ultra.