Motorola DROID RAZR XT912

Motorola DROID RAZR XT912

Mobilemaster, 22 Aug 2011I don't care about SE anymore, Samsung is the future! My slogan ... moreYou don't know what you want because you were SE fan, then HTC one, then Motorola and now Samsung fan? Oh! No you need help man. Any way I'm a Moto fan since and I will not change it because Motorola is stronger than ever with Google merger. Samsung got Bada a useless OS that why they use Android to make the best phone in the market. But now it's different Google+Moto will rule the world and crash Samsung, Appel and Nokia. My friend have the Galaxy S2 I play with it. It's feel cheap material in your hand that why I don't like Samsung.

Google+Motorola to take control of the world soon.

AnonD-1846, 21 Aug 2011Yes Samsung is No 1 because of android OS, Galaxy S and Galaxy S... moreI don't care about SE anymore, Samsung is the future! My slogan is the following: Samsung, the future is here. :) :-> You will see that Samsung will overtake Nokia and will be the number one mobile phone maker.

Mobilemaster, 21 Aug 2011Hi! I don't have a clue when they will decide to announce it, b... moreYes Samsung is No 1 because of android OS, Galaxy S and Galaxy S2 from 2010 to 2011 still in 2009 Moto was the best with Droid and one of the best with Droid X, Droid 2 in 2010.

To day, we have Google+Moto sorry we will have the best support for the best hardware. We don't care anymore Samsung, HTC can't stand against Google+Moto.

What about the poor Sony Ericsson that can't make a Dual Core yet? SE is No 10 behind Huawei a Chinese company.

shah, 21 Aug 2011@Mobilemaster what about Xperia DUOHi!
I don't have a clue when they will decide to announce it, but I suppose we don't have to wait for months. As I think, they have some unannounced Android phones for this year. The Duo is supposed to have a 4.5 inch screen as this, a 1.4 GHZ Dual Core CPU, 1.5 GB of Ram, 12 MP camera and 2500 Mah battery. I don't really think that all the specs are real, but I know that they want to be the number one Android smart phone maker in the world. Now Samsung is on the first place.

• ZeD_TyPE

this is awesome . having large screen size and high resolution display would be very nice..

• xenover

Seems like a badass phone!

• shah

@Mobilemaster what about Xperia DUO

• shah

it has come very sooner than soon otherwise i'll have buy ARC then. btw doz anybdy know when is it coming? coz m craving 4 it

• Rambo

Finally, Motorola has come with someting after a decade.

• grubaskov

it will be my next phone

• D-Ro

Mobilemaster, 18 Aug 2011First! It's a very high-end phone. By the way 4.5 inch screen i... moreI hope to say the truth.

• jasson

hey any body would like to chat with me the forwar the emaild on the comment

Its bigest droid
Woaaw

awsooooooooooome

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2011I see u are trying to love Moto each time they perform? What abo... moreWhen those will come, next year, when others could have 16 MP cameras? SE is already working on a Satio successor, I am sure about this. Samsung will make something too I think.

Mobilemaster, 18 Aug 2011First! It's a very high-end phone. By the way 4.5 inch screen i... moreI see u are trying to love Moto each time they perform? What about ur lovely SE company? They are now No 10. No man I'm just joking I know u like the best. Just have a loke at this.

Moto jet and Moto Bullet and I think u can have more than 12MP camera here.

This phone have better specs than this.

First!
It's a very high-end phone. By the way 4.5 inch screen is too big, 4.3 inch is enough I think. The resolution is just awesome! About the camera, they should make a 12 MP camera with a fantastic sensor, but 8 MP is not bad. I like Motorola, and now when Google bought them, they could have a great success I think. Their main competitors are Samsung and HTC. Moto can beat HTC, but Samsung can't beat now. They are too popular, they dominate the USA market as I know. Samsung will be the biggest mobile phone maker in the world soon, and Moto could be on the second place in the following years.