Motorola Droid Turbo 2

Motorola Droid Turbo 2

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2017how we connect motorola turbo 2 with laptop?? there is no any no... moreswipe down on the phone screen, tap the USB connection bar and select transfer data

how we connect motorola turbo 2 with laptop?? there is no any notification arrive when we connect it with laptop through data cable

I just got my phone refurbished and my largest problem with it and is people tell me that they can't either hear me or they can't understand me because my phone and voice breaks up and I don't know how to get that cleared up. Is it the phone itself because it's refurbished and who would I contact about that

• Sxyblonde124

AnonD-696617, 01 Sep 2017Please don't buy verzon motorola.The best orginal motorola is mo... moreI got my Motorola. Turbo 2 refurbished. White it works good but I didn't. Get the screen. Protector with it or the right charger.. It was a zte charger.

• Dansaurayi

why Droid turbo 2 will not Receive Oreo?

• MariHo

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2017Droid turbo 2 will receive Oreo?No.

Droid turbo 2 will receive Oreo?

• dansaurayi

Droid turbo 2 is great phone

Love the Turbo 2 bought mine 2 years ago and it still runs great . By the looks of all the bad reviews I must be the only one to get a good phone . My guess is when I bought my phone I purchased a INCIPIO case and a screen protector . I also do regular software and hardware maintenance . Never had the phone freeze and I guess since I live in a very large city the connection and call reception never been an issue . The battery life is still top notch as I use both a wireless charger and Motorola's fast charger and that is after 2 years with the same phone . My other guess is that most of the bad reviews did not buy a phone case and failed to do maintenance of the software and hardware . Who buys a $700 smartphone and fails to protect it and never preforms maintenance . The ones with bad reviews are the ones that did !!

• droid2lover

I must be the only one to get a good turbo 2 . My phone is just about 2 years old and it has never given my any issues . I guess what makes my phone work great is that for one I got an incipio case and a screen protector with my phone . The battery still has a good life and I even charge it on both wireless charging pad and the Motorola fast charger . The other thing that I do is I make sure to keep the phone running smooth is to run a health check and follow the steps and clear the cache on the hard drive . I would love to see how many people who have had problems with the Droid turbo 2 had a phone case to protect it from shock . My guess is that those people did not buy a phone case . Come on to buy a $700 smartphone and be to cheap to protect it and not perform regular software and hardware maintenance is just beyond understanding .

• Unhappy

my Motorola Droid 2 keeps locking up on me, then I have to reboot the phone it doesn't recognize by SD card. I have to reboot again and takes forever to shut down and it is good for a little while. Then it starts all over. JUNK!!!

Please don't buy verzon motorola.The best orginal motorola is motorola moto m.

Khalid, 19 Jul 2017After upgradation in Nougat I was taking a few photos and I trie... moreJunk. Bad reception, bad connectivity. I'm on my third one as Verizon will only replace with like and won't fix the problems.

Worst phone ever.
It worked perfectly for 1 month then problems started.

Phone quickly started to lose charge giving barely 2h on screen use.
It started to get hot even with games as angry birds.
Display started to fade
Many more problems

owais khan, 23 Aug 2017Which is better droid turbo 1 ya turbo 2 I think droid turbo 1... moreI loved my turbo 1 then it broke so insurance sent me a 2 as the other was oos. I HATE DROID 2!!

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2017Turbo 2 is a damn joke. Worst phone I've ever had. I prefer a fl... moreIt says "I'm 16" I have a phone that is older than you are and it still works great. Perhaps "electronic texter thingy reviewer" is not going to be a good career choice. Stay in school and get off of your phone.

• owais khan

Which is better droid turbo 1 ya turbo 2
I think droid turbo 1 is better than droid turbo 2
Really plz help me and reply

NT, 20 Jun 2017I have had to replace this device twice due to a malfunctioning ... moreI had the same issue. They will no longer transfer anything in store. The problem is that Verizon has gotten much too big and they feel they no longer have to provide good customer service. They feel that they have everyone by the seeds now and they will continually come crawling back forever. I have the turbo 2 and it is absolutely garbage. I'm on my third one right now and it's malfunctioning in less than a month. As soon as this phone is paid off I'm switching to straight talk.

This phone is absolute trash. Right now, a flip phone seems better. First, this is my third one of these in just over a year. The first one would no longer charge. No matter what I did the port would not connect to a charger at the bottom. It also developed a strange green line across the screen. Verizon was happy to replace it for free with a repaired model. The second one malfunctioned within a couple months. It got a ton of the same green lines across the screen and some were bright White. Some were so wide they interfered with even being able to read text on the screen. They were up to 1/4" wide. This third replacement now has one Green Dot on the screen that forms lines out to the sides when you touch the dot. The phone itself has terrible service capabilities. When other people are around me with Verizon service this phone will be at limited service with 3G and theirs will be full service with 4G. The battery it's also nearly useless. It lasts a few hours maximum if you need to use it for something. This phone is less than one month old and it's already useless and malfunctioning.

This showed me exactly what Motorola is right now. Absolutely unfettered garbage. I would feel bad giving this phone to my worst enemy. I will never buy another Motorola product and the fact that Verizon pushes this garbage the way it does says a lot about their corporation. Stay far far away from Motorola trash. It's nothing more than cheap garbage.