Motorola E1000

Motorola E1000

• amdrew

can someone tell me something about this phone's battery?! send a mail or post here!

• Mark

Hey SSLee you can use up to 512mb cards in your phone. Should not need anymore space than that. i got a 32mb card with my phone and it's a bit small. Have a great day.

• george

Motorola E1000 has 2 foto cameras? Please wright to cristi94@as.ro

hello. i have found out that E1000 can play windows media audio(wma) files but whether wma can be set as a ringtone i am not sure.

• SSLee

Thanks Mark again for your kindness. You have been very helpful! Do you know to what extend can the TransFlash be expanded?

• dany

hay can't anibody tell me where can y get free themes & wallpaper for motorola e1000 please

Mark, are u referring to the E1120 which has 3mp camera with autofocus? when will it be released?

Can this phone play wma files? a few comments said yes but one said no. is it that it can play wma files but cannot use wma files as ringtone? anyone who have the phone please do help. thanks

• JcSk8

Itīs a great phone. A little bit heavy, but it worths the money. A 3G phone, with a good camera, cool mp3 player, trans flash card, infinte security that alows blocking any of the phone functions, loud and great speakers..etc. A great motorola phone.

• Mark

If you got one it's a good phone if not I would look for somthing els. I have one and I'm living with it. It can't do alot of thing the nokia 6680 can do and i charge the phone every day. I hear the software upgrade will sort it out, still gotta try it out. the E1250 will have a 3meg camera with auto focus and hopfully no problems. get hold of me with any other problems. have a great day. Cheers

• SSLee

Thanks Mark for your kind advice and assistance. I will go and try based on your instruction. Do you think E1000 is a good phone?

• ^catalin^

it is a good phone, i have it i am on the net right new with the phone .... cool stuf on it , I don't know how to make the google wark on it ???? help me pls

SSlee
Do you want to know how to load them onto your phone or just how to play them. To play them just go to my items select sounds and play. From that menu you can make play lists if you want otherwise it only plays 1 song at a time. To put songs on your phone use the mobile phone tools from your computer or bluetooth. Scroll down the other comments, I did talk about it before. Good luck. Email if you don't come right.

• SSLee

Can anybody teach me how to play MP3 songs with E1000? Thank you.

• motomadness

does phone support aac, wma files format for music.

i have checked, i dont think it supports the bluetooth stereo music. but has anyone tried the HT820 or any wireless stereo headphone on the e1000 can pls tell me whether the sound is clear or not? thanks

pls help. i would like to know whether this phone supports stereo bluetooth like the Stereomoto HT-820 where you can listen to music wireless in stereo. thanks.

Mark
i think the maximum mms size is 300KB maybe some phones are 100KB only, not too sure. the one on my phone is 300KB. maybe after your video size has been reduced the other components of your mms(like the message text, other pictures etc) add up together still exceed the maximum limit.

how do I get the AGPS funtion to work

• Mark

Can anyone tell me the max size of an mms that can be sent. Please try doing this and let me know if you can. Press message, then create message, New multimedia msg, menu, insert, new video. Then what happens, my phone says "the video is too large for message. Reduce video size" I then select yes to reduce. Now it says "nsufficient storage: Delete picture, messages" Now i press ok then i goes back to the insert options menu. I have more than enough space on my phone and card. What is the problem? Motorola help line Knows Nothing!!!!