Motorola E398

Motorola E398

mani, 11 Jun 2017still using the phone !!! thats great. I also used it for around... moreStill have mine somewhere in drawer. Brings up great memories, really moddable phone back in the days. I had 3 e398's and one e1.

Does this phone really take microSD cards?

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2018Any chance that Motorola will relaunch it as today's basic phone... moreProbably not. After all, this is Motorola not HMD Global. They haven't released a feature phone after at least 6 years.

Any chance that Motorola will relaunch it as today's basic phone? But with radio and greater memory ?

mani, 11 Jun 2017still using the phone !!! thats great. I also used it for around... moreTook 24years for sony to implement deep bass from this state the art of engineering.
Most my engineer colleague used this

• mani

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2017Still using mine :)still using the phone !!! thats great. I also used it for around 5 years. great phone those days.

Still using mine :)

Amazing after all these years...
I cleaned up mine after years in storage charged it up and it works!!!. Antenna intermittent, but it powers on...one of the best phones I ever had!!!!.

Friends. I still have one in use. One of the best.....So Cute.

I had it... Oh God, it was majestic, one of best phones I've had!

best phone i've ever had... period

• Rain

OMG.... this is my first love

• AlexT

I still have it. At the time of writing this text it still stands on the night stand beside me, even tho i haven't used it for years. It still has it' FACTORY fitted battery, never had other, and it will run if i charge it. It's talk-time is unmeasurable...like thousands hours - i worked in a elevator-building business and it was used like a "walkie-talkie" with special plan sim-cards which had infinite time free calls, as the walkie-talkies we had were losing signal when many floors apart. More to that, it was heavily modifiable phone, large memory, amazing sound... it's just the best phone i've ever had. I'm about to get a M8 now, and i am aware that there are better spec-like than it, still, imo, the E398 will remain the best phone.

still use it more than decade (11 years) beside my iphone, 3 time battery replace, still best phone i've ever bought, tough, many time drop or fall , even exposed or splashed to water. love this phone much

• jean teskomon

plaese tell me the type of comment you need, not to be empty.(jeanmekontso@yahoo.fr)

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2014its a common and popular set.......again generat it......i want itYou can buy refurbished one on Aliexpress

• Shin

rasool, 05 Aug 2014Sell my moto E398. it's expandable memory is 1GB.so?

• rasool

aaru, 26 Apr 2014i realy missing e 398 sound out put very very nice . please con... moreSell my moto E398. it's expandable memory is 1GB.

its a common and popular set.......again generat it......i want it

• aaru

i realy missing e 398 sound out put very very nice .
please contact me i have purches me e 398.