Motorola Edge 20 Pro

Motorola Edge 20 Pro

I absolutely love this. I'm sure this is definitely going to change the smartphone market. I'm so happy that they managed to at least increase the CPU speed. So many companies now just keep it at 2.84 GHz. But my phone from 2019 already has the same speed so is there going to be a notable difference if I buy one with the same speed not really. This smartphone should actually be different in speed and Innovation I'm looking forward to it.

• Ivansson

AMOLED - check
Telephoto cam - check
OIS - check
Flagship killer chipset - check
And....headphone jack - CHECK!!!!

Bad thing is, Im not a fan of curved screen. Damn it!!
Anyway I'll try to get it, just hope to compromise with the screen.

remember! this phone is not launched or even announced yet!

I hope, this model Will not have The same problem like motorola edge. With screen burn

• Davy

I hope this phone will be available in the UK. The spec looks very promising - especially the camera module and I love the fact they kept the headphone jack. If Motorola manages to price it around £500 - £600, then it should do well. My last Motorola phone (G5+) has been serving me faithfully for the past 3 years so fingers crossed this model will be just as reliable.

RHN, 09 Jul 2021After the fiasco on the Edge Plus, I will forever stay away... moreEvery phoen has a few bugs here and there. Look at redmi note 10 series also users complained about bugs and they got fixed. Edge plus bugs also got fixed. U can't judge a phone by its predecessor

Nomi , 08 Jul 2021Whatever... 4230Mah battery is not making sense in 2021 wit... moreWell last year oppo find x2 pro had 4.2k mah and it doesnr have a heavy ui so much better optimisation and it does thav sd 888 which is so power hungry. Look at poco f3 it has 4.5k mah sd 870 and only 300 mah more and it has 114h endurance rating so

The battery is actually 4500mah

RHN, 09 Jul 2021After the fiasco on the Edge Plus, I will forever stay away... moreMan every phone or brand this can happen.
Name a brand and you will have its problems and cons.
No brand is litterary perfect.

• Ajr

Motorola and it's eternal midrange complex

• RHN

After the fiasco on the Edge Plus, I will forever stay away from Motorola. I mean how many more things can go wrong? Faulty panel, terrible reception, laggy fingerprint sensor, Wifi calling issue and the list goes on.

Honestly seems like a downgrade from the edge plus lol.

I hope they at least fixed the green tint issues with that screen. Twice it happend to me

• Grey matter

4230mah.
With those highend specs?..why?

• Nomi

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2021rumored 15w wireless charging. wired charging would probs ... moreWhatever... 4230Mah battery is not making sense in 2021 with 6.7 inch display..

ABB, 08 Jul 2021my god, the 15 watts is for wireless charging. for wirele... moreYou can't forget that they also called it fast wired

YUKI93, 08 Jul 2021Quite a surprise for Motorola to not use the current Snapdr... moreSd 888 is too low for 4.2k mah. Sd 888 heats like frying pan and destroy battery life

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2021please don't do it again no more 15W, 18, 20W charg... moreit's wireless charging not wired!!!!!!!!

ABB, 08 Jul 2021my god, the 15 watts is for wireless charging. for wirele... moreLast years Moto flagship had 18 Watts of "fast charging". Lets hope they added at least a 30 Watts for this years flagship.

Lets hope it will be a great phone, with great camera performance.

• ABB

my god, the 15 watts is for wireless charging.
for wireless charging!!! read properly insolent brats!